Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cyst glitch/bug

(PSN)SpiderDragonDX

So I'm not sure why this is happening or what caused it but now any warframe I build has the cyst and can enter the room. I'm not sure if it was because I was able to enter when I wasn't supposed to the first time with ash or loki I think, maybe even ember, don't remember. So really I found 2 bugs, enter infected room  with incorrect warframe and and new warframe automatically has cyst.

7 hours ago, (PS4)SpiderDragonDX said:

So I'm not sure why this is happening or what caused it but now any warframe I build has the cyst and can enter the room. I'm not sure if it was because I was able to enter when I wasn't supposed to the first time with ash or loki I think, maybe even ember, don't remember. So really I found 2 bugs, enter infected room  with incorrect warframe and and new warframe automatically has cyst.

All frames can enter the Helminth room as long as they have a fully-grown cyst on their neck.  The cyst takes 7 days to mature.  It can also be obtained just by playing with other players who have been infected with it in the past.

Are you saying that a freshly claimed frame has the cyst and can enter the room?  That you haven't played with this frame in any missions with other people?  That it hasn't been 7 days and you're able to enter the Helminth room?

On 4/19/2018 at 5:40 AM, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

All frames can enter the Helminth room as long as they have a fully-grown cyst on their neck.  The cyst takes 7 days to mature.  It can also be obtained just by playing with other players who have been infected with it in the past.

Are you saying that a freshly claimed frame has the cyst and can enter the room?  That you haven't played with this frame in any missions with other people?  That it hasn't been 7 days and you're able to enter the Helminth room?

Okay so I already had the cyst after being able to enter the room randomly with the wrong frame but I knew I didn't have it then since it gave to the option to gain or begin growing the cyst which is when I first got it. After that, even though the cyst was removed from all my frames, any new frame that I built had the cyst already on it and it was fully grown.