Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"fixing" Droprates, De Style!

SeidRavn

Oh my god stop ranting complains and let them do their work! :l

DE has already made this game so awesome but it IS still in Beta so its supposed to have major bugs

So just give them some time to polish off the game and kill the bugs.. -.-

Edited by John87156

I was killing Raptor before the fix to get the last part of Nova : systems and got 1 helmet and 8 chassies, then came the fix 6 kills nothing and on 7 i got .... chassi hahahaha.

So i polarized my Prime weap and did some mercuris missions, and got Trinity chassi and helmet from commanders on a lvl 3-5 mission ehh ohh well.

It sure is whacky atm, it doesnt really bother me except when things are like this they become exploitable to a few who find out the bugs where only rare mods will drop like flies.

So i polarized my Prime weap and did some mercuris missions, and got Trinity chassi and helmet from commanders on a lvl 3-5 mission ehh ohh well.

Commanders appear in Lv3-5 missions now?

*rolls eyes*

What's next, Bombards and Napalms on Terminus?

Why not throw Eviscerators in there, too. That way a Newbie will die 5 seconds into his first mission. That'd be a hell of a way to promote the game, now wouldn't it?

DE has already made this game so awesome but it IS still in Beta so its supposed to have major bugs

oh would you people just shut up already.

If there are alot of threads with people complaining.. MAYBE JUST MAYBE.. there might be a problem with the game.. 

I know you fanboys love DE and want to have their babies.. and i'm happy for ya.. you like the game.. and enjoy the game.. and it's like a religious cult for you.. Power to you! Kudos..

But not all of us.. are blind subdits of the DE will..

And people are allowed to complain. You dont like to see people complaining? then dont check the forums.

Seriously fanboys take a chill pill and go do the grind u love so much.

If there are alot of threads with people complaining.. MAYBE JUST MAYBE.. there might be a problem with the game.. 

I know you fanboys love DE and want to have their babies.. and i'm happy for ya.. you like the game.. and enjoy the game.. and it's like a religious cult for you.. Power to you! Kudos..

And people are allowed to complain. You dont like to see people complaining? then dont check the forums.

MAYBE DE is TRYING to fix the bugs if only SOME people would give them more time?

They said they know it is NOT working as intended and they are releasing hotfixes to Try to fix the bugs.

It isn't like they said "We want you to kill a boss 500 times. Deal With It." .... they said "yeah we know it is bad, just give us time".

Though TBH I think they could give us like temporary Systems BPs in the Marketplace or somecrap for us players who have already killed these bosses countless times...

Edited by Xylia

MAYBE DE is TRYING to fix the bugs if only SOME people would give them more time?

They said they know it is NOT working as intended and they are releasing hotfixes to Try to fix the bugs.

It isn't like they said "We want you to kill a boss 500 times. Deal With It." .... they said "yeah we know it is bad, just give us time".

Though TBH I think they could give us like temporary Systems BPs in the Marketplace or somecrap for us players who have already killed these bosses countless times...

Sure... never said they were just eating cheeseburgues and not trying to "fix" stuff.

I just hope this is not like that time they were "fixing" the alert system and stealth nerfed potato drops.

That worked pretty well for em didnt it?

You still have major issues.

Platinum prices are still nuts..

You cant buy proper platinum unless you spend 20 bucks plus.

And this games is turning into Pay to Win every second

And to clarify.

Dont give me that "omfg p2w? it's a pve game" are you $&*&*#(%&?

Also it's not pay for convinience, you want pay for convinience? Check World of Tanks. That is pay for convinience.

The moment i can Buy and level my weapons without setting my foot into a game. It's Pay to Win.

There is no merit there is not depth, either you suck it up and grind or you wallet warrior your way through games.

There are basic things that arent still implemented there are frames broken.. mods useless.. and they keep addings weapons. I'd rather have depth than to have to grind 20 gallium for a weapon

Perpetual Grind is not depth

Sure... never said they were just eating cheeseburgues and not trying to "fix" stuff.

I just hope this is not like that time they were "fixing" the alert system and stealth nerfed potato drops.

That worked pretty well for em didnt it?

You still have major issues.

Platinum prices are still nuts..

You cant buy proper platinum unless you spend 20 bucks plus.

And this games is turning into Pay to Win every second

And to clarify.

Dont give me that "omfg p2w? it's a pve game" are you $&*&*#(%&?

Also it's not pay for convinience, you want pay for convinience? Check World of Tanks. That is pay for convinience.

The moment i can Buy and level my weapons without setting my foot into a game. It's Pay to Win.

There is no merit there is not depth, either you suck it up and grind or you wallet warrior your way through games.

There are basic things that arent still implemented there are frames broken.. mods useless.. and they keep addings weapons. I'd rather have depth than to have to grind 20 gallium for a weapon

Perpetual Grind is not depth

The platinum system is a means to acquire items faster and when you buy them they are not necessarily better than the items you start off with as you have to buy them. Also as time goes on it is getting much easier to farm up the mats need for blueprints these days so I don't know why you are complaining. You think its expensive because you are making it expensive when in reality the grind to get weapons or Warframes is much shorter than you make think. Yes some Weapons and Primes take an arm and a leg to grind, but those are for hardcore players who want something to show they have done more than the rest.

Also if you think this game is a grind then stop playing because your in it for the wrong reasons.

.....you can buy XP now?

I know there are boosters, but those are only 2x... still takes a longass time (unless you spam boring Defense/Mobile Defense and just stand there and do nothing while team does everythign for you) to level a weapon even WITH the Booster.

The platinum system is a means to acquire items faster and when you buy them they are not necessarily better than the items you start off with as you have to buy them. Also as time goes on it is getting much easier to farm up the mats need for blueprints these days so I don't know why you are complaining. You think its expensive because you are making it expensive when in reality the grind to get weapons or Warframes is much shorter than you make think. Yes some Weapons and Primes take an arm and a leg to grind, but those are for hardcore players who want something to show they have done more than the rest.

Also if you think this game is a grind then stop playing because your in it for the wrong reasons.

That is a flat out lie.

I got nearly everywhere warframe. countless weapons, I pumped around more than 500 steam hours into this game.

That might fly with the newbies, but wont fly with me.

I dont think the game is a grind i know the game is a grind, the question is how much you are willing to grind.

That is a flat out lie.

I got nearly everywhere warframe. countless weapons, I pumped around more than 500 steam hours into this game.

That might fly with the newbies, but wont fly with me.

I dont think the game is a grind i know the game is a grind, the question is how much you are willing to grind.

If you don't like playing then why don't you stop?

If you don't like playing then why don't you stop?

^^

This.

I have plenty of fun in Warframe.... well, as long as I'm not killing a boss 50+ times and getting nothing. The loot issues are getting old but I'm trying to find things to do out of a list of things I've got that I could be doing.

There's a new tileset out there....oh wait, people bumrushed it as fast as they possibly could just to get to "the boss" to get "the drops" ASAP. *rolls eyes* then they complain "OMG THERE'S NOTHING TO DO FIX NAO!"

If there were no grinding.....then what the hell Would you do?

Edited by Xylia

^^

This.

I have plenty of fun in Warframe.... well, as long as I'm not killing a boss 50+ times and getting nothing. The loot issues are getting old but I'm trying to find things to do out of a list of things I've got that I could be doing.

There's a new tileset out there....oh wait, people bumrushed it as fast as they possibly could just to get to "the boss" to get "the drops" ASAP. *rolls eyes* then they complain "OMG THERE'S NOTHING TO DO FIX NAO!"

If there were no grinding.....then what the hell Would you do?

Posting on the forums is like trying to say "i dont like justin bieber" near fans you will get axed to death.

You people are @(*()$ clueless..

How you survived puberty without setting urselves on fire is something i wonder.

Totally hate still-beta argument. For your information, beta is supposed to be FEATURE COMPLETE.

Incomplete features = not beta, but rather alpha.

Totally hate still-beta argument. For your information, beta is supposed to be FEATURE COMPLETE.

Incomplete features = not beta, but rather alpha.

I hate still-beta arguments just as well, they are a lazy and cheap away to try and dismiss people's opinions..... MOST of the times.

And as you say, beta is feature complete (the common use at least.... though you need to deal with the fact that sometimes online games make use of their own terms.... like the games that go open-beta indefinitely, and excuse everything with "it's still beta"... that's also a business cheap trick technique lately).

Whoah... i got a bit carried away there. Thing is, this is just a bug, not an unfinished feature.... and that's to be expected in a beta. Just give them some time to fix it and stop making this spam threads all over the forums, it's posted in announcements by steve as well.

Anyone else notice for some odd reason Grineer Heavy's have a low chance of dropping Trinity Chasis's right now? I got 1 from the Defense alert last night from a Heavy... RNGs derpy as f right now.

From heavy? Are you sure? I haven't seen that....

What i have seen, is the grineer commander dropping Trinity parts.... in fact, i didn't test it out thoroughly, but i am pretty sure that they were dropping them 100% chance.... i think they were also dropping the rare res with 100% chance (i was doing a defense alert mission for something... i think it was the flux nova helm alert.... and each commander was dropping a neurode as well as a trinity bp)

did you even read what the commented? he just said that he should not complain about a bug as if it was a  thing they did on purpouse, and it´s not even a bug, today i got some blueprints so this "bug" is just the OP raging about not getting the drop he wanted.