Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Raptors

LukasBear

Ok, idk if i'm doing the boss fight wrong but this is way to hard for a mid-game boss. The only way me and a friend could beat it is with our operators. (Which is end game) https://gyazo.com/47d19afe4195f458fcc63dee6e7614e6 (a picture of the main problem) It just sat up on a high area and felt potentially invincible. I feel that this boss fight is way to hard for a Europa mission

Seeing as that thing is Level 28, you really shouldn't be having any problems killing it.

What mods are you using?

What weapons are you using to shoot it?

Are you dropping the charges into the receptacles after killing it, or are you allowing it to respawn repeatedly?

We need more info to help you out.

The boss fight was quite hard when I first got there. But mostly due to badly explained mechanics(wasted ammo & respawns killing the raptors and had to start over twice before I understood what was the actual goal of the fight) and wonky item pickup controls. Otherwise, the fight was tough but not impossible to beat for an appropriately levelled player.

This fight is as hard as you make it really. Loki or Ivara with silent weapons, this is cake. Frost or any tank frame, slightly harder. Chroma manages to lol all the way to the finish. Paper frames are what really get shot to pieces here though.