Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave suggestions

(PSN)OriginalEquinox

A few days after I started playing the game I realised there was a PvP mode in it and at first I was stuck in lobbies alone for a long time unable to find a match but when I actually found one it turned out to be quite fun and a real test to my skills because you had guys bullet jumping around like Sonic the crackhog and using WF abilities and stuff and actually trying to murder you instead of just standing there waiting for you to get easy headshots so it's a real shame that nobody seems to play this mode much and to be honest even though it was fun I doubt I would put much time into it even if there were people playing it because there's little to no reward there unlike PvE where you get home and mods and stuff from almost every mission, so I have a couple suggestions that might help revive conclave mode.

*Divisions- add a leaderboard with divisions that group players based on points they earn by completing matches, win or lose you get and lose points based on your performance. That way there won't be much frustration caused by trolls and feeders and such (if there are any in this game), this might be hard to implement but it'll be worth it if they do make it happen.

*Weekly rewards- players get rare resources and stuff for participating and based on their division and rank a little platinum as well, that way players who can't buy or trade for it have a way of farming it. They could also have glyphs that unlock according to your division and seasons with exclusive skins rewarded for completing some objectives during that season.

*Remove WF abilities and mods- I don't have enough experience in PvP but if frames and weapons are as OP as they're in PvE then it would be unfair because a high level player with maxed out primes will have no problem dispatching lowbies even without mods, disabling them will make things a bit more skill based.

This is all I can think of at the moment but feel free to share your ideas as well and hopefully someone at DE will take notice, cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎24 at 6:58 PM, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

*Remove WF abilities and mods- I don't have enough experience in PvP but if frames and weapons are as OP as they're in PvE then it would be unfair because a high level player with maxed out primes will have no problem dispatching lowbies even without mods, disabling them will make things a bit more skill based

actually everyone isn't allowed to use their PvE mods, instead we have new mods you earn from Teshin, in any relay, by acquiring standing from completing challenges, winning or losing

So it is pretty balanced, only thing is the higher Mastery Rank players wold have more weapons and frames to use against the new Excalibur, MK1 duo.

hace 9 horas, LAWD dijo:

So it is pretty balanced, only thing is the higher Mastery Rank players wold have more weapons and frames to use against the new Excalibur, MK1 duo.

Actually, Excalibur, Braton, Lato, Skana is a very strong combo and it's all starter gear.

Yeah I noticed the thing with mods and also realised that certain WF abilities like warding halo aren't invincibility cheats like I thought they would be though characters like Loki or Ash were quite hard to deal with since they could go invisible and escape death or flank you which is quite annoying. Also the lack of mods means someone like Rhino is a sitting duck for hitscan weapons since he's sooo slooow, hope they find a way to fix these annoyances because once you get accustomed to being a god in PvE, this mode is like Kryptonite that you don't want to go near.

3 hours ago, Nazrethim said:

Actually, Excalibur, Braton, Lato, Skana is a very strong combo and it's all starter gear.

true, they're pretty balanced for those who actually enjoy Conclave and those who have heard of it.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Yeah I noticed the thing with mods and also realised that certain WF abilities like warding halo aren't invincibility cheats like I thought they would be though characters like Loki or Ash were quite hard to deal with since they could go invisible and escape death or flank you which is quite annoying. Also the lack of mods means someone like Rhino is a sitting duck for hitscan weapons since he's sooo slooow, hope they find a way to fix these annoyances because once you get accustomed to being a god in PvE, this mode is like Kryptonite that you don't want to go near.

But that's the thing, conclave is meant to offer something different, Tenno vs Tenno, and mastery of movement, as well as the different combinations of weapons and frames you can pull off. 

What should be fixed is the beam weapons, they're not as useful as in PvE

Decrease slide friction or increase slide speed/distance. Generally speaking I'd like to see base movement speeds bumped up a little, but I'll settle for a slide that isn't a pitiful screech to a halt. Or add some mods worth using that adjusts this stuff - the amount you have to sacrifice to add a few points in mobility makes your frame pretty fragile.

Edited by Gnohme