Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happened to Elite Onslaught?

MajorTom

I have done onslaught mostly solo since it came out. I had a lot of fun doing so, adjusting builds and frames to get further(or not!) and changing how I go around the levels to keep up efficiency as well as I could. I made it to zone 20 which was Uranus and that's when i hit my wall, I tried getting past it, but to no avail.

Previous weeks zones were excellent, started with infested derelict, which wasn't a big area and it was packed with infested, my average amount of kills for just zone 1 was right around 700. This weeks onslaught zone 1 made me search for enemies all over(frustrating) and by the time i was done with it, my efficiency was around 50% and I had whole 75 kills.

Onslaught quickly went from god sent best mode ever to meh why even bother. Why the nerf in spawns and later on these massive tiles that take forever to find kills?

I've also had this issue; both with a room with nothing but drudges only spawning 2-3 at a time, and then multiple times of a giant room with nothing but 4 or so infested Ancients. I hope its a bug after this latest patch adding new enemy types. Its beyond frustrating to try and keep up the meter with only 3 targets in the room at a time.

4 minutes ago, Atlantris said:

I've also had this issue; both with a room with nothing but drudges only spawning 2-3 at a time, and then multiple times of a giant room with nothing but 4 or so infested Ancients. I hope its a bug after this latest patch adding new enemy types. Its beyond frustrating to try and keep up the meter with only 3 targets in the room at a time.

Had the same with the Ancients on a run earlier. We were three players and it was not spawning more than about 7 of them at a time, and scattering them over a very large Grineer Shipyard tileset.