Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

increase the reward rate of sanctuary onslaught please

maddragonmaster

i ran  a solo run for sanctuary onslaught and was only able to get to zone 6 before the dang efficency drain became too much and it closed giving me only a 2 or 3 relics and some insignificant amount of credits. i can understand if this game mode is "so pose to be arcadey" and "so pose to be short" but for the sake of sanity please give a reward for each of the dang completed zones. for all the effort i put into this game mode without doing anything too cheesy i feel like i am being punished more then i am being rewarded. so one of these things got to be changed. reducing the efficiency drain or making rewards more frequent.

Edited by maddragonmaster

I soloed this damn mission ever since being screwed by a host migration, but just like you said, it's too harsh on solo players. I only managed to get to zone 8 twice. If they are going to maintain the drop rate at least reward each zone or make solo runs 4 times slower on efficiency drain. 

7 hours ago, Bronjun said:

I soloed this damn mission ever since being screwed by a host migration, but just like you said, it's too harsh on solo players. I only managed to get to zone 8 twice. If they are going to maintain the drop rate at least reward each zone or make solo runs 4 times slower on efficiency drain. 

that and have the efficiency gained scaled base on what weapon your using. like lets say having weapons with with no aoe or a small amount of aoe reward more efficiency  per kill then the ones with the biggest amount of aoe to balance the weapon usage. that way some weapons don't have to get debuffed because of this game mode (even though it might not save some from the chopping block).

a side note. what was DE thinking when adding maiming strike?