The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Video Settings not changing

Erenim

So before the bug that was happening to me now did not happen to me before i upgraded one of my pc parts which was my hard drive to an ssd. i am currently also running a gtx 1050 and a i7 870 and before the ssd i was running 150 fps all low but now on the ssd it doesnt look like the video settings change when i change and confirm it. please reply if this was a previous problem for anyone and know a fix

Hi Erenim,

Can you please try navigating to your Warframe AppData folder and deleting EE.cfg before you launch the game? The directory should look similar to this:
C:\Users\[your_username]\AppData\Local\Warframe

If you delete EE.cfg it should reset your settings and provide you with a new config file, which will hopefully work as intended.

Edited by [DE]Dmitri

7 hours ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

Hi Erenim,

Can you please try navigating to your Warframe AppData folder and deleting EE.cfg before you launch the game? The directory should look similar to this:
C:\Users\[your_username]\AppData\Local\Warframe

If you delete EE.cfg it should reset your settings and provide you with a new config file, which will hopefully work as intended.

thanks for trying to help with the current situation and i did try that dmitri but that sadly did not solve the problem, i feel that i mightve not explained the problem right, so what is currently happening is that when i change the video setting is warframe its stays changed but does not look like the quality has lowered at al which makes my game lag and just to add some other info that might help is that i have all my steam files and my game files on a sperate hard drive while i use my ssd for smaller programs and booting up windows.

thanks for your time in trying to help my situation