Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Entering Cetus: The Bane of my Loot

That-One-Idiot

As I wander the Plains of Eidolon, I search for the wisps that seem to elude me. I catch a glimsp of one. I catch it. I search the rest of the bodies of water, big and small. On my recent 7+ journeys to the plains, I have found probably a total of 25+ wisps. As I exit the plains to Cetus to collect my loot, I find myself in an endless torture. 

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS" Yells Gandalf from another dimension

For it is true, the Gates do not open, on either side. I am stuck, and there is no hope of me ever getting my new amp.

For these many journeys, I have spend more time waiting and hoping the gates will open, than I have running around the Plains on my Volt searching for wisps. I would have had my last amp part creating 2 or 3 hours ago, if the gates had opened.

My CPU goes down on The Evolution Engine when I enter the DMZ. 

DE, I swear to Lotus herself, FIX THIS AND GIVE ME MY LOST LOOT. It is really annoying and stupid, and it is driving me from this game. 

unknown.png

Suggested: turn off any other non-essential program, and when the option presents itself (if the other door doesn't open but Cetus loads), click 'go to Orbiter'.

Otherwise, this is possibly due to Cetus loading you into the first active instance, likely the most populated one. 

How I'd solve the latter issue would be to have the option to interact with the Cetus gate to make it open (which causes you to use the wave emote), or extract to Orbiter (which would take this as a win).

Edited by Koldraxon-732