Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Survival Spawn Rate- Reduced?

Tekka_Croe

Is it possible that one of the hotfixes that were rolled out last week had an affect on spawn rates for Survival missions?  I frequently run solo survival when leveling gear, and I usually can get myself set up with good sight-lines and enemy flow.  The last couple of days, however, every Survival mission I've attempted has spawned a pitiful trickle of enemies.  I can barely get to 10 minutes, and only then thanks to the life-support towers.

For reference, I've mostly been running Grineer Survivals in the mid-to-upper end of the Star Chart.

That's why I gave up on solo-survivals long ago. Got tired of having to run them as Nekros all the time. I once thought the enemies are supposed to pose the challenge, but all we got was timers. I'd have less of a problem with that if we had a possibility to extract from a squad without ending the run for everyone, but I guess that will come really really soon... don't know if it was changed, but it was never good to begin with :D

• 3 months later...

I have that issue with Grineer Missions too. Corrupted, and Infested spawn rate haven’t been a issue for me (I don’t run that many Corpus Survival Missions since i mained Valkyr Prime and she hate Nullifiers) but Grineer Survivals seem to not give you enough enemies to keep the Life Support flowing. It’s possible for me to reach mid - high lvl 100 - 200 against the Corrupted and Infested Solo but Grineer, not so much.

Edited by VPrime96