Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

a few suggestions on how to improve sanctuary onslaught

well when ever de can get some time to do this i would suggest one a few things to improve the overall quality of the S.O. game mode. one would be probably what others have been saying a lot is to work on the spawn rate of enemies that spawn in the zone, which i also suggest on doing it for solo runs too. there is a suggestion i thought is to tweak how the efficiency regain works by having the efficiency regain be diffrent between weapons, frames, and pets. there is a thought i had were simaris would demand us to do something like kill 10 random enemies with our firearms or melee weapons or some other demand. also maybe have some pickups scattered around the place to make it feel more arcadey. plus tweak the efficiency drain so its not worse then my habit of making my diet mt dew evaporate into thin air. this game mode can be fun but there is so much thats causing too much problems to be enjoyable, and trying to get 8ths zone reward aka khora systems is one of them.

Hey, i kinda had a similiar approach on how to make the gamemode more interesting,

i dont really like "promoting" my own topic but since no one has answered there and it got lost in the tons of other topics, maybe you are interested in this:

I'd like to see the systems and the Khora Blueprint split and have to go to the 10th board to get the blue print. I'm on my 4th systems blue print and its kind of crushing to see each time. I realize this is similar to farming Ivara, but I guess the speed at which Sanctuary Onslaught is going its more noticable, and when I'm farming for my ivara drops, I'm also getting resources and mods as a minor boon. I don't need the drop rate increased, but  It would be nice to do something with the scenes as well, I have like 10-15 of each of them. I understand rng and having to farm, I don't mind that, but at least when I get a relic thats something I can use. The scenes are chi chi and I do like to collect for completest sake, but let me trade them in for say maybe  a new credit so I can possibly buy older scenes or some other thing like glyphs. Or just a basic 100 credits or Rep with that faction. 

33 minutes ago, Chiun said:

I'd like to see the systems and the Khora Blueprint split and have to go to the 10th board to get the blue print. I'm on my 4th systems blue print and its kind of crushing to see each time. I realize this is similar to farming Ivara, but I guess the speed at which Sanctuary Onslaught is going its more noticable, and when I'm farming for my ivara drops, I'm also getting resources and mods as a minor boon. I don't need the drop rate increased, but  It would be nice to do something with the scenes as well, I have like 10-15 of each of them. I understand rng and having to farm, I don't mind that, but at least when I get a relic thats something I can use. The scenes are chi chi and I do like to collect for completest sake, but let me trade them in for say maybe  a new credit so I can possibly buy older scenes or some other thing like glyphs. Or just a basic 100 credits or Rep with that faction. 

um if the way i am gathering on what your saying is put the khora blueprint on the 10th zone reward. am i right? at the current way the sanctuary onslaught is build i don't want any of the dang khora parts being put on any zones higher then they are currently because of the efficiency drain we are fighting tooth and nail to get to the 8th zone for the c rotation on solo runs. i am not going to support making anything khora related require more frustration to to try to obtain. unless DE finally desides to lessen the efficiency drain

Edited by maddragonmaster