Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SOLD

28 minutes ago, Smurfdaddy said:

Double posting isnt allowed but what u do is atleast as bad. This is the exact same riven u were trying to sell for 400pl a couple of hours ago...

Ur old post was not even gone from the front-page. Give other people some space too!

I had 2 quanta rivens. I sold one for 400p.

If I've done something wrong just report me and face the consequences for false complaining instead of trying to defame me here. 

Bye.

Well great job covering up all evidence ^^ I know that the other riven had 3 stats aswell 2 being dmg and sc and another positiv. I am uncertain about the 3rd stat but if u r not just trying to trick others upload the picture of the other riven in this post and prove me wrong.

Edited by Smurfdaddy
  • Like 1

Also a report would be legit aswell since the rules are stating that u r only supposed to post once a day and that u add all of ur items up for sale on a single post.

In addition to that u also posted 3 times yesterday in the sub-forum so please cut it down a bit. If u have that much to sell and u r selling that frequently just put them all in one thread 😉

Edited by Smurfdaddy
  • Like 1

Well I edited this since some of the OP's replies down here got deleted and for anybody who is reading this a bit too late, I just wanted to make clear that there is a part missing in this whole discussion. Due to that the content of this post befor the edit was pretty much sensless so I decided to override it ^^

Edited by Smurfdaddy
Context matters!
  • Like 1
hace 27 minutos, Smurfdaddy dijo:

Well great job covering up all evidence ^^ I know that the other riven had 3 stats aswell 2 being dmg and sc and another positiv. I am uncertain about the 3rd stat but if u r not just trying to trick others upload the picture of the other riven in this post and prove me wrong.

liers will do their best to cover their lies, i've also seen this one, same pic btw, higher price tho :tired:

Edited by YesSirICanBoogie

As I said if I've done something wrong and you have a proof, report me and take your responsibilities.

Meanwhile all that is offtopic will be reported by myself. I'm tired to waste my time with a group of SJWs/spammers.

Edited by Zanno
1 minute ago, Zanno said:

As I said if I've done something wrong and you have a proof, report me and take your responsibilities.

Meanwhile all that is offtopic will be reported by myself. I'm tired to waste my time with a group of SJW.

Very defensiveand confrontational  for someone who hasn't done anything wrong...purportedly. 

All you have to do is back up your outrageous claim...but of course that won't happen