Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we start getting stuff like Boss Waves in endless missions?

pretty much just topic title

think I've seen a few threads like this but they were from a really long while back- so hoping to bring it back up now, especially with a new endless game mode coming in the form of Onslaught

I'm not asking for this in the sense of 'these regular enemies are ez pz', more for the sake of some small variety to just break up the monotony of fighting the same enemy composition- it gets really boring for me even after around 10mins

also asking cuz I'm pretty sure this happens already in Clem survivals, with what I've seen being that Lynx shows up in Corpus missions, G3 for Grineer, and Juggernaut for Infested

I'd honestly be pretty happy if they just moved that setup as is into regular survivals or w/e- I can imagine some people complaining about them disrupting farming or uprooting camping spots due to weakpoint (Juggernaut) or invincibility (Lynx) mechanics but as far as those two minibosses go I never felt like those mechanics were too tedious; at least with Lynx, it becomes vulnerable based on how fast you can kill its drones so it's not like you're wasting time waiting for it

Edited by (PS4)AeehyehssReeper
removed onslaught comments, already other threads about it

They could add a boss mode option to each endless mission on the map and let peopel decide on their own. The bosses would obviously need to come with pretty decent and unique loot. We already have something similar to this in the void.

Spoiler

Vor shows up, resurrected/empowered by the void. And you get to kill him again and get some Vor specific mods from it.