Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Color Pack Change

Blatantfool

its a bug i believe since i have them all unlocked atm...

I hope so. That is about as lame as it could get. All the other crap the game wants me to pay for I'm just not going to be okay with them taking stuff away, even if it is just a few colors. They already charge you for the use of the color black.

Looks like the colours are going to be parcelled out. Not sure how I feel about that, though it's still a step up from what we had.

It is lame, yeah. At least they made the free colors less dull, that is a step up I'm happy they took. They also seemed to weed out many of the really ugly pastels that plagued the color pack originally.

I don't particularly like the idea, but it isn't the end of the world. At the end of the day it IS just cosmetics. I'd have been &!$$ed if they took our freebies away but I'm not gonna get too up in arms about them selling the stuff in the first place.

Edited by Blatantfool

It is lame, yeah. At least they made the free colors less dull, that is a step up I'm happy they took. They also seemed to weed out many of the really ugly pastels that plagued the color pack originally.

I don't particularly like the idea, but it isn't the end of the world. At the end of the day it IS just cosmetics. I'd have been &!$$ed if they took our freebies away but I'm not gonna get too up in arms about them selling the stuff in the first place.

Agreed. Basing a F2P model soley (or at least largely) on the successful sale of cosmetics is pretty much the ideal to my mind. It means everyone gets access to the stuff that matters without impeding the developer's income.

Agreed. Basing a F2P model soley (or at least largely) on the successful sale of cosmetics is pretty much the ideal to my mind. It means everyone gets access to the stuff that matters without impeding the developer's income.

Yeah. As long as they bother to do cool stuff with the color packs it'll be cool.

I could see myself considering buying colors that give a metallic appearance. Mite b cool.

Yeah. As long as they bother to do cool stuff with the color packs it'll be cool.

I could see myself considering buying colors that give a metallic appearance. Mite b cool.

Makes me think of the vehicle customisation in the Saint's Row games, with the multiple paint-type options (matte, metallic, iridiscent, pearlescent, etc). I'd think that's worth suggesting, actually.

Makes me think of the vehicle customisation in the Saint's Row games, with the multiple paint-type options (matte, metallic, iridiscent, pearlescent, etc). I'd think that's worth suggesting, actually.

I'm trying to imagine and Iridescent blue Volt.

Actually pretty cool.