Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking to get into Warframe RP [LFG]

Dimcreaper

Hey! So I am a veteran role-player and long time Warframe fan. I've been curios about getting into the RP community here but haven't had the heart to test the waters yet, until now. 

I am intrested in hooking up with people on here and building characters/story together. I personally do a lot of writing of my own and enjoy deep world building.

If this sounds like it would be fun you can reply to this topic, PM me on the forums or contact me @Dimcreaper on steam or @Dimcreaper#0853 on discord. 

19 minutes ago, Dimcreaper said:

Hey! So I am a veteran role-player and long time Warframe fan. I've been curios about getting into the RP community here but haven't had the heart to test the waters yet, until now. 

I am intrested in hooking up with people on here and building characters/story together. I personally do a lot of writing of my own and enjoy deep world building.

If this sounds like it would be fun you can reply to this topic, PM me on the forums or contact me @Dimcreaper on steam or @Dimcreaper#0853 on discord. 

I think you should try one of Rakawan's Synergy roleplays. However, I should warn you that some of the Links on the forum may be out dates but he does still have some really good ones! (yes, each word leads to a different one, I would advise that you either post on the Synergy forum or DM @Rakawan directly)