Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Augment Mods for Khora

Feuershark

Whipclaw augment : Whipclaw's damage jumps to enemies within x range on killing blow

Ensnare augment : Ensnare no longer pulls in enemies, but instead jump and propagate to enemies further and faster

Venari augment : Venari's damage now profits from melee combo, and Venari's hit add to your combo counter

Strangledome augment : the Strangledomes now last twice as long, but no longer damages enemies

Edited by Feuershark

ok honest opinions here:

1st one is pretty useless as with min/maxing out your mods you'l always kill anything hit by the ability(i'm missing a few mods/mod ranks and i can 1hit k.o. corrupted bombards lvl 145 in simulacrum currently if u wonder how here's a tip riven mods work with the first skill) and making the damage jump more the initial explosion range sound too much like the sort of thing de wants to limit one button,low cost,clear a room

2th while the idea on paper is not bad i can see it going out of control and/or messing with normal khora gameplay as u+others usually want enemies grouped together

3th not actually a bad idea and as i'm as mostly melee player...yes please:D

4th u can get over 60 sec duration so i don't really see the benefit of this one but instead of duration maybe make it move with khora? like have some chains on her back just pull enemies and hold them in front of you with same effect as strangle dome but reduced nr of max enemies say 4 or 6

i'd give suggestions for 1 and 2 but nothing comes to mind for now

Edited by janjandark

1 hour ago, Feuershark said:

Whipclaw augment : Whipclaw's damage jumps to enemies within x range on killing blow

it actually WILL be doing this natively...its just bugged right now in that range doesnt affect the aoe

Strangledome augment : the Strangledomes now last twice as long, but no longer damages enemies

would be great for high level for sure.

Venari augment : Venari's damage now profits from melee combo, and Venari's hit add to your combo counter

will have to wait and see what melee rework will do.

Ensnare augment : Ensnare no longer pulls in enemies, but instead jump and propagate to enemies further and faster 

hmmm....kind of iffy on this one tbh...particularly since i dont like how useless Ensnare currently is if the main enemy is killed....hopefully the fixes this week (based o nthe devstream) will help out.

5 hours ago, xXHobbitXx said:

this has no point to it, as they are already re-reworking her, you should have watched last devstream

not necessarily pointless, the changes being made are not kit-changing dramatically from what I've gathered. Mostly QoL improvements  and bug fixes. That being said, no harm in toying with augment concepts in the fan concept forum.

Il y a 11 heures, janjandark a dit :

ok honest opinions here:

1st one is pretty useless as with min/maxing out your mods you'l always kill anything hit by the ability(i'm missing a few mods/mod ranks and i can 1hit k.o. corrupted bombards lvl 145 in simulacrum currently if u wonder how here's a tip riven mods work with the first skill) and making the damage jump more the initial explosion range sound too much like the sort of thing de wants to limit one button,low cost,clear a room

4th u can get over 60 sec duration so i don't really see the benefit of this one but instead of duration maybe make it move with khora? like have some chains on her back just pull enemies and hold them in front of you with same effect as strangle dome but reduced nr of max enemies say 4 or 6

Good points you're making here, so maybe for each jump, damage is reduced (with a number of max jump if it's still too OP)

The thing is, you can have several Strangledome out at once so the augment mod would make it move with you but of course limiting to one. Thing is, the Strangledome has limited range so for this augment to work you'd have to increase range too. But nice idea !