Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Plains of Eidolon complain topic

Dark_RRiderr

Yes im gonna complain about the Plains like a lot of others.

No, i dont hate the plains i usually love them, nice job about it DE.

First Problem:

Just damn, PLEASE shut down that damn mission requests AAAAALL the time from Lotus. It drives me seriously crazy now and makes me wanna Sacrafice HER if she goes on and makes me talk with Lotus (better to say her holo replacement... better to say a damn programm) about "if you dont stop annoying me with that missions im gonna call you Locus in the future" and happens WAY to often:

You wanna go fishing "Tenno you NEEEED to do this mission now, you cant have fun relaxing with fishing"

You are mining ore "NO you need to do this mission now because i say so, stop getting ores that you need"

You want to enjoy the landscape "Stop standing around do another pointless mission"

Just PLEASE do something about it, really ruins the plains after a while if you AAAALWAYS get this annoying messages and accidently run inside a mission zone while mining ore

Second Problem:

Ghoul mission, Ghoul mission AGAIN?! It feels like you are spamming this missions. Everytime you just wanna farm ore or want to go fishing you get attacked by this annoyingly always everywhere spawning Ghouls, they are not even a threat, they are just like damn flies that annoy you nothing else. And the rewards from the ghoul mission? Well, i think you killed the market with the overflooding of the rewards for the Ghoul Event. They are not worth much anymore at all now.

Third Problem:

The random Quests in the plains in General: Rewards are so tiny you just dont even want to take the mission. The missions feel entirely pointless, if it would actuallly change anything on the plains THEN it maybe would be worth it taking the random popping up missions. If they would pop up more rarely and have better rewards, plus actually causing anything on the plains, like less grineer activity in that part of the plains on certein fishing spots. (Meaning if you do this kind of missions in that sector more often they dont spread out to far with their patrols near fishing spots for example) Then it would be actually meaningfull or worth the time. Just without this its only a waste of time and really starts to annoy the crap out of me slowly every few seconds (yes thats how it now feels for me) this damn missions popping up if you just want to go fishing.

So yeah, not many problems, and im sure it already has been complained about often enouth, but me (that hates always making the same topic others have done before) doing this means that i really couldnt take that S#&$ anymore and needed to write that down.

Thanks if you at least notice it, just needed to write it down. 

21 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

They've ignored every single Eidolon bug for ages, calling removal of PoE in the next 3 months or so. They did the same with raids as well lol

yeah i never understand them they added a new thing bugy as hell fix some probleme for weeks and never toch it  for months (sorry for my english)

Edited by (PS4)super_sayene_4

34 minutes ago, (PS4)super_sayene_4 said:

yeah i never understand them they added a new thing bugy as hell fix some probleme for weeks and never toch it  for months (sorry for my english)

They kinda left Arena type missions to rot, same for Infested Salvage missions, Defection and Onslaught rewards as well. I don't understand why any of this crap was added in the first place if it is going to be just ignored lol.

THAT is also not true, i saw them actually correcting enouth bugs, some of which i even reported in myself.

And i dont think they will remove plains of eidolon at all, which is good since i do like it.

Just this 3 problems are left and it would be good. (maybe a few things here and there added over time that add something new, still so far its nice)

• 2 months later...

Gonna chime in on this and bumb ... eidolons have some severe issues:

1) dargyns ...wanna mine and fish? have fun with these and random encounters pestering you almost non stop

2) lotus spammer ...I came to plains to mine and fish and not do those F*CKING MISSIONS

3) archwing cost ... compared to necessity in plains these are still quite grindy to make

4) related to 3 ...plains is just nightmare type bulletjump carnival if not spending a lot of time grinding materials for archwing launchers

5) mining ... just how frikken random this has to be in current form its one of worst cliches of mmorpgs: rng chore

On 2018-05-15 at 5:24 AM, Wyrmius_Prime said:

They've ignored every single Eidolon bug for ages, calling removal of PoE in the next 3 months or so. They did the same with raids as well lol

They've fixed some of the bugs, and have even stated that they were retroactively going to apply fixes/features they have in fortuna to the plains at a later point.

Also being a prat won't give you your raids back (well if there was enough of you it might, but uh well not really enough of you tbh), and that's because they're coming back anyways at an unknown date.