Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Weapon Stats. *updated*

Cinderain

So it's a scindo with a better non charge attack. Sort of half way between skana and heat sword. There a downside I'm not seeing?

To be honest, the stats seem to be exactly like the Scindo(Gram; Higher Firerate, Lower damage). So It's a Scindo, but Plasma Sword.

Signature.png

Edited by Labcat

i think they goofed and mixed up the gram with the dual heats atk spd

but whatevs, they'll fix it

patch is AWESOME so far

i didnt see it mentioned, but ancients have had some graphical work done to them, and toxic clouds are less bright

additionally has toxic dmg been tweaked? it does not seem quite as deadly as yesterday, still hurts of course, my rhino was surviving much more than usual, and even my poor wimpy excal took some poison dmg and LIVED (im all for toxic doing percentage dmg instead of flat amounts)

also my rhino's charge seem able to actually get me out of crowds now, dunno if there was any stealth collision fixes or whatnot

anyways, still hoping we'll get a more organized inventory soon (let us sort mods by type [frame/rifle/melee/etc], level, effect, etc) and maybe ill be able to sell these ammo boxes and health packs (was great they allowed us to sell blueprints btw)

so long story short, great job DE crew, keep it up =]

Well. Charges are better against bosses, so the place the difference counts is mowing down trash mobs. If you do the math the sword does less DPS than scindo does, however overkill is a waste, as long as it one shots things or doesn't take three his where scindo takes two it's superior. Being it has the same base damage as heat sword I'm assuming it will be fine in this regard.

Typed on my phone excuse any weird but that formatting

I doubt that they will change the attack speeds of Gram and Dual Heat sword but i guess they will buff the dual heat a bit so it will become a bit faster than dual skana. Gram with 0.8 speed and only 35 damage would make the weapon useless.

Did you know that kunai were just farming tools?

Ash already has a Shuriken skill, so throwing Kunai wouldn't be any different. The daggers in game can be very fast and already have an animation or two where it is wielded in reverse.

did you know almost all ninja where farmers trained in backyard as freedom fights to fight the shogon's samurai using farm tools and gurilla tactics?

tenno are cybernetic space farmers..... discuss

Edited by RavenRonien