Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

include warframe load out at mission end screen

Hello,

I was wondering if you could include the warframes and load outs of the other players that were with you on a mission in the final mission stats page.  I understand we can sort of see that when we access the menu but that info is incomplete and is not available once a player leaves.

Thank you.

55 minutes ago, (PS4)cool_user_ID said:

I understand we can sort of see that when we access the menu but that info is incomplete and is not available once a player leaves.

It's actually entirely complete and if you're in a mission you care about finishing you check that info out before the you know what hits the fan. Knowing what your teammates are running can be a key factor in power usage and strategy, even without talking to one another.

kek , u wish 😄 basically u want to see other players mods and smlr? u can do that in youtube , majority of builds for specific wf is copy paste of successful one and thats a problem in many aspects , and the worst thing - letting other players lurk on builds in game while targeting squad members would be torn in OP players ribs , imagine the sh**storm

• 3 weeks later...

Actually I do not mind not being able to see the mods.  I would like to see what weapons some people use.  I do not have all of them and sometimes I see the mechanics of a weapon that looks interesting and I like to know what it is so I can go and build it.

having to fumble through menus in the middle of a mission is awkward many times.  also it does not list every item they have equipped... If you actually read my post I did say that i know it is sort of in the game and you can see it during a mission.  It would be nice to see at the mission complete screen...

thanks for the support and assumptions!

Edited by (PS4)cool_user_ID
delete duplicate post

On 2018-05-17 at 5:28 AM, Triptaminas said:

kek , u wish 😄 basically u want to see other players mods and smlr? u can do that in youtube , majority of builds for specific wf is copy paste of successful one and thats a problem in many aspects , and the worst thing - letting other players lurk on builds in game while targeting squad members would be torn in OP players ribs , imagine the sh**storm

Actually I do not mind not being able to see the mods.  I would like to see what weapons some people use.  I do not have all of them and sometimes I see the mechanics of a weapon that looks interesting and I like to know what it is so I can go and build it.

having to fumble through menus in the middle of a mission is awkward many times.  also it does not list every item they have equipped... If you actually read my post I did say that i know it is sort of in the game and you can see it during a mission.  It would be nice to see at the mission complete screen...

thanks for the support and assumptions!

I agree that this would be helpful, for the same reason the cool_user_ID (uhm, cool user ID, BTW, :-) ) mentions: Sometimes I realize that someone was using a cool weapon that I don't have and I'd like to know what it is, but there's not always time IN-mission to take a look and sometimes people leave so quickly post-mission that you don't get a chance.

(I've actually had that same wish/idea, C_U_ID. :-)