The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ceramic Dagger

Szuna

First of all I don't  know if it is a bug or intended or it is belong to the right section because currently I just checked the item on my inventory and I already used this weapon to level up more time and test what changes happend. The following are my opinions so don't take it as a fact or anything.

Hello there! I am just want to express my feel about the changes and a lot of changes not tested yet but the ceramic dagger new look is not so good. Basically you replaced a nice looking and a dagger size dagger to a butcher knife which is almost as long as the cronus. Also the size in overall seems larger and it is lost the dagger title because of it's size changes. While there is no still melee changes and stat changes which currently not affect the gameplay but this visual change to this weapon was not a necessary one and as for how I liked the old Bo I liked the old ceramic daggers looks. This is just not really fit to the weapon or the size is a result of the bug or just an intended change but I feel this is just visually ruined the nice looking weapon. My suggestion to this look change is let us use the old look of the weapon because that fit more to the cronus sword more than this one. 

Thanks for reading and pls feel free to share your opinions on this. And excuse me if it is a bug and not belong this thread to the right section.

6 minutes ago, boysenbeary said:

Never really used the Ceramic Dagger or Cronus, but Im all for DE bringing back the minimalist Bo skin (the one that just looks like a simple metal staff), because that look was one of the main draws for me

Possibly primed?

And yeah the daggers in this game are ugly. Sheev sucks, and it makes no sense...

A few designs that look like daggers vs Sheev...

Image result for warframe ceramic dagger prime

23qhye.jpg

This is the new look of the weapon I posted this image because it just looks morbidly large.

28s66fd.jpg

for comparison this is the cronus which is very thin compared to the ceramic dagger and they use the same image which was different before. 

Sorry for the change of side but it is the better option to show how different now the two weapon.

2rrazk8.jpg

added this pose too but it is a bit better to check how morbidly large the dagger compared to the sword. I suppose this is a bug and not intended.

Edit : The person on this image is a friend of mine whom shared this image. (the person on this image is not me.)

Edited by Szuna

I am on this image and yes I feel a bit weird this change on the dagger because it's size is now so huge for a dagger. The heat dagger is a large dagger and the karyst too but this weapon is now basically a sword sized item. I suppose it will be changed and not the final form so maybe a bug but if this is the real size then well, it is not look as good as the previous look.

Edited by Cleopatranikea

It should be a bug because this is just so large for a dagger. Other than that this is now looks like a falchion or a heavy saber from mount and blade. This should look like much much smaller other than that the design is resembles to the cronus sword just a bit large.

This is pretty much a bug it supposed to be a dagger sized weapon not a sword. The length of this weapon and the thickness it's makes it more like a sword. 

At least we have now a ceramic sword. 🙂

7 minutes ago, GreeneLanterne said:

I didn't checked that but that would be hillarious. Also the dagger is looks weird a bit.

yeh the ceramic dagger is double the size its probably supposed to be. it looks p cool though. but it should be renamed shortsword.

1 minute ago, SupremeDutchGamer said:

yeh the ceramic dagger is double the size its probably supposed to be. it looks p cool though. but it should be renamed shortsword.

Looks like a normal sized falchion. Not bad as a sword but certainly not a dagger size so maybe the devs will look at it. Also found other bugs after the update.

I am sure this is a bug when they changed the look and tested in their build it looked like normal sized but after release it looks like a sword. I personally love this look and already eligible to become a Ceramic sword. Not against any new items but they could just readd the old ceramic dagger because that look was awesome. They should keep this aswell.

Edited by Ziltrex