Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Hallowed Ground...

KiroTheTraveler

11 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

what changes were you expecting (not that any seem needed) and why lose the grass (yes as an option...some of us like it)?

Look at The Oberon Prime trailer, it actually looks like "Holy fire". 

And I want to lose the grass as an option for some of us players who don't like it. I strictly want Fire, not fire and grass... 

Or at the very least, make it like Nezha's fire effects. 

Edited by CaptainStrawberry

Oberon's Hallowed Grass used to look like Sacred Flames (in fact the description mentioned them), but they were changed afterwards to be plain and later once again to be more in line with the Prime's trailer.

As to remove the grass, that should be an option that would go along the PoE stuff, not sure why Steve hasn't added it yet when he said we'd be able to change them *shrug*

42 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Oberon's Hallowed Grass used to look like Sacred Flames (in fact the description mentioned them), but they were changed afterwards to be plain and later once again to be more in line with the Prime's trailer.

As to remove the grass, that should be an option that would go along the PoE stuff, not sure why Steve hasn't added it yet when he said we'd be able to change them *shrug*

Yeah, I miss the oozing in that has happened over the years of the 'slight druid' element of Oberon's Paladin visual design becoming more embraced by the team and some players. I could also go for a toggle or a deluxe/proto skin that would emphasize the holy power aspect of the warframe.