Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Personal Idea On Necro Abilites...

Arlayn

Just a personal idea, or concept of his powers...

Ability 1- Can turn bodies into small walls to hide behind. The size of the enemy makes a difference in the size of the wall that can be made from their remains. Good for hiding behind during combat.

Ability 2- can turn nearby bodies into health orbs for everyone to use

Ability 3- Surrounds self with a dark aura that tears apart nearby enemies to reconstruct his own body. Taking health from them and adding it to himself, will even take apart nearby bodies into a small increments of health for himself only.

Ability 4- The obvious turns a few nearby bodies (based on the level of the ability) into followers that attack enemies for limited time. (Can and will be effected by ability 3 to heal the user if active)

Just some ideas to look at for community and DE... not all the powers have to be together lol... I am sure DE will be sitting around thinking of ideas... We as the community should throw ideas at them all day! Even on this new warframe.

no just no

Yes I like reasons... the first 3 are perfectly legit... he eats people all day... making him a necromaniac ROFL... The 4th ability I do question and was hesitant about... your right he should do something other then be casual Necromancer... hmm... Maybe for the first time ever he can use his ultimate to take enemies weapon and shoot someone with it for limited time... (since it seems weapons are locked to their users, so wear the enemies skin on your hands, and pretend to be them LOL)

Edited by Arlayn

His abilities should be based off the technocite plague maybe?( Idk if i spelled that right) all abilities seem legit except for #4

Yeah... I can't think of a legit ultimate unless he does this big press 4 ultimate end that takes a massive chunk of health from enemies and gives it to himself and everyone around, and could outright kill an enemy.

I just came up with an idea for ability 4

Takes a massive chunk of health from himself instead of using energy to do damage to his enemies. (then he would resort to abilities 1,2, and 3 to heal and protect himself.)

Meaning Ability 4 is dangerous and can't be spammed unless you want to die... He uses his own health not energy to do damage to enemies. So no ultimate spamming...

he would be more OP then Nova, and Vauban combined... Plus good Lord... could you imagine max streamline, max flow, and max energy siphon with that ultimate, or his spectra form... he would never die, plus spamming 4 that would kill someones FPS I am sure...

I really like the 3 ability, it adds a great amount of sustain for a possible "caster" type warframe.

The 1 seems a tad lackluster for a 1 ability, which usually deal some sort of cheap, but useful damage (ignore Nyx here...) Perhaps some sort of exsanguination that deals health damage (ending with a gloriously violent red explosion if the target is killed)

2 is also nice to have, but it feels like a little too focused on utility. Perhaps infects all nearby living enemies to drop both health and energy orbs upon death. (though this would make it worth a 75 cost, so perhaps making this the 3 and making your 3 the 2 ability)

As for your Ult, I like it, it certainly fits the Necromancer theme, but remember that it's an ultimate and it should be worth 100 energy. The limited time should be one of two things, health, or a LARGE amount of time (this grants you a small personal army as your ult, making the Nec frame a rather useful one for Defense or Boss missions) Another suggestion would be to add reviving team mates into the ability.

Also, it is highly probable that an actual reanimation ability will create unreasonable amounts of lag. The corpse disintegration wasn't put there for visual effect only. It's simply too much effort on the engine to keep all those corpses lying around, and even worse, making them walk again.

Also, it is highly probable that an actual reanimation ability will create unreasonable amounts of lag. The corpse disintegration wasn't put there for visual effect only. It's simply too much effort on the engine to keep all those corpses lying around, and even worse, making them walk again.

Enemies spawning, plus Enemies reanimated... your FPS is going to hell...

Enemies spawning, plus Enemies reanimated... your FPS is going to hell...

I dont really think it's anything Nova's Mprime hasn't emulated in a defense map before.

The reanimated could have a simpler texture and image file, like an infected Runner in appearance or something, that way you can have tons of them without affecting FPS even on low end computers.

I dont really think it's anything Nova's Mprime hasn't emulated in a defense map before.

The reanimated could have a simpler texture and image file, like an infected Runner in appearance or something, that way you can have tons of them without affecting FPS even on low end computers.

Then you will get lag from thousands at a time showing up, and shooting all at once... not to mention special programs clicking in the background for them to fight each other, plus enemies being reanimated not something that we have been able to experience yet in the game to know if its bad for our internet and computers yet.... as it is Going to Phobos and having thousands of Grineer pour into the room is hellish on the system.... not to mention could you imagine how tight the hallways would get if enemy grineer, and controlled grineer were killing each other? You would never reach the objective...

Then you will get lag from thousands at a time showing up, and shooting all at once... not to mention special programs clicking in the background for them to fight each other, plus enemies being reanimated not something that we have been able to experience yet in the game to know if its bad for our internet and computers yet.... as it is Going to Phobos and having thousands of Grineer pour into the room is hellish on the system.... not to mention could you imagine how tight the hallways would get if enemy grineer, and controlled grineer were killing each other? You would never reach the objective...

I dont think it would revive thousands of enemies, only the ones that havent disintegrated yet within a certain radius. This would make the Ultimate extremely situational, but again, if you add the ability to revive downed or dead teammates with it, it would balance out what would otherwise be a lackluster Ult.

Edited by AscendantWyvern

I dont think it would revive thousands of enemies, only the ones that havent disintegrated yet within a certain radius. This would make the Ultimate extremely situational, but again, if you add the ability to revive downed or dead teammates with it, it would balance out what would otherwise be a lackluster Ult.

bringing back your dead teammates wouldn't make any sense... then they would be undead and under your control...