Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resource Drops Can No Longer Be Marked After Picking Them Up

Tzolkat

1) When picking up resources in a group mission, the resource indicator 'vertical line' does not remain after picking up the item, even if you are the only person who picked up the resource. This is inconsistent with the previous version of Warframe, and causes resource drops to become unmarkable after the resource has been picked up. Additionally, if a resource is picked up by vacuum, the actual location of the resource can no longer be determined and marked.

2) The resource itself is still visible to people who have not picked it up, but cannot be marked by players who have already picked it up.

3) The issue seems to affect both hosts and clients, so it is not a network issue.

4) If the resource is marked before being picked up, the mark will not disappear for anyone until all players have picked it up.

Can confirm too.

Exist from 22.20.1 at least (pretty sure also exist since 22.20.0).

Probably related to (not sure what I did, I pasted the link and I see a huge "icon" around the thread itself) 

Edited by Ceamulpa

I was running random public missions yesterday, couldn't mark drops too (except for rare mods and pink blueprints).

Squadmates (host and clients) had the same issue as well.

Just tried Invite only game (2 PC in LAN), drops are still separated.

Yea i already made a post about this problem last saturday, its completely slipped everyone's attention though.

Atleast this confirms it for me that it was not only me that is having this issue, if u find a way to fix this please let me know ^_^

I've also ran into this issue. Once I pick an item up, I cannot mark it anymore. If I mark the item before I pick it up, the icon pointing it out to me stays up for a long time (possibly the rest of the match). I don't recall seeing any other marked objects since the update, but that could entirely be due to players not marking things.

• 2 weeks later...

I am still not seeing the green "rare resources" line after picking it up, but I did see one waypoint showing a rare resource (Orokin cell) last night, which went away after I picked it up. There may still be a bug where the person who placed it never has the waypoint cleared when everyone gets it.