The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

missing markers for dropped items after pickup

RoboBob

Hey,

haven't found anything in this regard so posting here.

It seems that since the last update, at least for me, the colored markers that items leave after they drop and you pick them up are gone.

Today I was playing with a friend who just started and I wanted to mark dropped mods for him with a waypoint.

However I was unable to locate the drop spot after picking up the mod. The same goes for materials like argon crystals and the like. After I pick them up the colored marker is gone and I can no longer mark the items for others.

Anyone else seen this?

Edited by RoboBob

On 2018-05-27 at 12:10 PM, PakaChakaWaka said:

are u guys using Nvidia? Im using it and i suspect it has something to do with DE abandoning the PhysX software recently in the last update.

I doubt it's related, I have never used PhysX being on ATI, and they have disappeared for me also.

But yeah, tagging Orokin cells and such is not working as the glow light is gone when picked up, annoying.

Same here, they don't have the particles like they used to but I can still waypoint them if I mark it where it was before I picked it up so it does just seem to be the visual indicator. The rare mods have two yellow indicators, one on it and one near it. I'll see if I can witness it again to get an image.

Edited by Mr.Walkway

Bump. Still happening. If you happen to target the location exactly you can still mark resources, but good luck doing it for some argon your Vacuum grabbed while you were running through the void.

Also affects mods, endo, pretty much everything.

Yup, those loot indicator line thingies have been broken for a while now -- it's annoying because I can't seem to mark important loot and have its name show up to others anymore (sucks with ocells & argon especially).  It's a tiny but important QoL detail; I hope DE fixes this soonish.

Edited by FlatDevice