Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Chatter on Cetus, Plz?

(PSN)Hooligonzo

I know this isn't actually a simple request, since it involves pulling in voice actors and doing recording sessions, but if you all plan to fleshy up Cetus some more in the future, the villagers could use some more chatter.

And not just the main characters there, too - all the others are very quiet and it leaves them a little lifeless.

Not one to ask for something without making some recommendations to that end, here are a few things that might be great:

1) Chatter that addresses the change in time of day.  This would be functionally useful, too; lots of folks hang around Konzu waiting for the Eidolon Hunt bounties to begin and they have to keep checking the menu. 
(Bonus: If someone in the village says "What a horrible night to have a curse." you will win the game.)

2) Worker chatter!  Those dudes carving up slabs of Tower Flesh are way too quiet!  Just a smattering of "This is going to be delicious" or grumbles about it being messy work, or talking about going fishing after work - that'd all be great.

3) Worker humming and whistling!  Just brief little hums and whistles while they work would bring a lot of life to these laborers.

4) Someone to welcome Tenno to Cetus when dropping in and directing them up the steps to town would be... welcome.

5) There are two citizens obviously chatting on the stairs up to Cetus, but they have no actual dialogue.  Since they're some of the first people a player sees in Cetus, they could be setting the tone for the place.

6) There is a citizen stirring a pot of something DELICIOUS while saying nothing, and an exasperated youth is clearly waiting for the food to be ready.

7) There is a fruit vendor that really oughta be describing these exotic superfuture fruits, since they're curiousities for visitors.

8) Eight is good enough... so for the last one, there is another outdoor kitchen worked by a silent villager while two silent citizens bumble around wordlessly.

Okay, I love you guys, thanks, buh-bye.  <3

I definitely like that idea.

During the night, people could run around the Cetus and scream: "The Eidolons! The Eidolons are coming!"

I also propose these lines for workers: "I hate my job.", "I really wonder if someone is going to buy/eat this.", "I don't want to live on this planet anymore", "I used to be a warrior like you, but then I took a bullet in the knee."

I assume that TES, Gothic series etc. can be an inspiration here 😉