Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Rework Suggestion] Wukong: Smashing Ground Style {Focusing A Bit on Taking advantage of his Melee Passive}

FoxFX

After discussing this online, it seemed that Wukong interaction with Exodia Hunt was an unintended bug. However, I do believe giving Wukong a Slam-Attack theme would be an interesting concept overall to work with if the rework for his kit will come.

Shame about the bug. It was a neat interaction that I think should make a return.

Fully agree on some type of interaction between iron jab and his 4.

I always thought his 3 could be changed to him making a large aoe of dense fog that confuses and disorients enemies. Which would allow wukong and friends to run around in the fog. Enemies could be even given an accuracy debuff  if they are affected. This would give him a bit of a soft cc and support without radically changing his kit.

Edited by Ohmlink

On 2018-09-14 at 11:43 AM, Ohmlink said:

Shame about the bug. It was a neat interaction that I think should make a return.

Fully agree on some type of interaction between iron jab and his 4.

I always thought his 3 could be changed to him making a large aoe of dense fog that confuses and disorients enemies. Which would allow wukong and friends to run around in the fog. Enemies could be even given an accuracy debuff  if they are affected. This would give him a bit of a soft cc and support without radically changing his kit.

Well just summoning a smoke might give people the impression that it would be another Ash's Smoke Screen. If there is no means to make Cloud Walker more combat-oriented, the "Hair Clone" idea could be a suitable backup.