Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug with new custom obstacle course

_-Santa-_

Bug#1: first boundary you touch "with" resurrect immunity will not function like it wont damage u a second time, you can just walk through that boundary. but other boundary will function, only the ones you touched with the resurrect immunity wont function

Bug#2:  The game crashes half the time when I try to test run my course, like start the console that sends you to the course

Bug#3: animation bug, when you place the fire trap down, and then move it again, the block moves but the fire animation stays in the place where you first place it

Bug#4: Im not sure if this is a bug or not, but boundaries cannot be placed in boundaries like u cant make a "+" with 2 boundaries, u need 1 in middle, and 2 on each side, cant cross them

Bug#5: I don't think check points work at all? its suppose to resurrect you at the checkpoint when u get hit by the trap right? it just sends me back to the beginning 

Q: Can we please get rescale for floor tiles? with a room so big 700 capacity isn't enough if i want to build walls
Q: Could we get like a red/defining border for boundaries its really confusing to check how big your boundary is
Q: Why does the rectangle boundary only get longer in length? but doesnt increase in width?

Edited by _-Santa-_