Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Decorations

The placement is really bad. Now I'm not saying rip off Halo 5's forge, but totally do it. Halo 5 has the best forge in the franchise and it's easy to use. I've made pretty good maps myself. Anyway, compare that to dojo decorations. Yeah, that's like my Halo Reach forging: bad. Especially for consoles. 

Good changes:

1. VISIBLE SNAP POINTS! I REALLY SHOULDN'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS (like Halo 5)

2. You should be able to move the camera freely while holding a decoration (like Halo 5)

3. Good movement and rotation. Halo 5 has really good movement of forge pieces and with the snapping it's amazing. Also in Halo 5, you can set the rotation degrees to your liking basically, and you can visibly see where the axis are.

I wanna do stuff with the dojo, but I can't. 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)AntiCaesar said:

I wanna do stuff with the dojo, but I can't. 

Have consoles got the Dojo Remaster stuff yet? Link to PC update

Without having played Halo 5, what you are saying makes very little sense. It basically seems like what we have on PC as is (without grid lines). They may need to implement a "coordinate" system to improve placement further. I do not know if that will happen.

17 hours ago, krc473 said:

Have consoles got the Dojo Remaster stuff yet? Link to PC update

Without having played Halo 5, what you are saying makes very little sense. It basically seems like what we have on PC as is (without grid lines). They may need to implement a "coordinate" system to improve placement further. I do not know if that will happen.

They have, we already have Khora. 

You can play a kinda version of Halo 5 on Windows 10. If just to mess in forge. The snap points are quite awful, and way too many. Halo 5 has a magnet snapping system and if something is placed close enough while activated it goes to the snap point. You could also Google it.

2 hours ago, (XB1)AntiCaesar said:

You could also Google it.

Having to Google to understand the explanation generally means it was poorly done.

I get the general idea of what you are after though. The current system is better than it was, but really does need improvements. There are many places in my dojo where stuff is not aligned perfectly. The placement system is at fault here. Better snap points would be ideal. The snap points are my main issue.