Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe concept: Accipiter

SirArlen

Accipiter a long range jet-fighter-style warframe. She's the hawk, deadly and silent

Accipiter comes with a - aura polarity, a v and a D polarity.

Accipiter has 270 armor, 225 base energy, 400 base shield and 300 base health and 1.05 sprint speed at rank 30

ABILITIES

Accipiter's passive is Bird of prey, she marks nearby enemies, including bosses, every 5s, marked targets receive 15% more damage.

Accipiter's first ability is called Heat-seeking missiles, it costs 25 energy per cast. Accipiter fires 2 missiles which seek the nearest enemies in a 30m base radius, scales with range mods. After colliding with an enemy, the missiles explode in a 5m radius, and deals 300/450/600 damage, scales with power strength. You can change the elemental damage deals by this ability, change between blast, toxin and heat.

Accipiter's second ability is called Tactical drones, it costs 75 energy per cast. Accipiter summons 2 exalted sentinels drains 2 energy per sec to sustain, one fires a missile every 3s when Accipiter is in combat, which travels 25m and deals 100/200/300 damage, scales with power strength and range mods; one gives an EMP shock every 5s in a 10m fixed radius, disarm machinery for 3s.

Accipiter's third ability is called Stealth, it cost 50 energy per cast. Accipiter enters stealth for 3/4/5s, scales with duration mods, gains a large boost of movement speed for 5s, scales with power strength and duration mods.

Accipiter's fourth ability is called Tactical assault, it costs 100 energy per cast, 2 energy per sec to sustain. Accipiter enters her exalted form, become invulnerable, gains a small speed boost, scales with power strength, she now has a dual automatic exalted guns, Shredders, with a fire rate of 10.0/15.0/20.0, accuracy of 30, 15%/17%/20% critical chance, 2.3x critical damage, a status chance of 5%/10%/15%, 17 base damage with 10 slash, 4.5 puncture and 2.5 impact, affected by primary mods and rivens. After 10s, the longer the time the ability remains active, the more energy is drained per sec, up to 15 energy per sec, initial duration scales with duration mods.

AUGMENTS

Biological Warfare: passive augment: marked targets have a 30% chance for a viral proc upon receiving damage and receive 15% of all incoming damage as viral damage.

Tactical Nuke: Heat-seeking missiles augment: missiles have a guaranteed radiation proc.

Navigator: Tactical drones augment: summons a third drone that reveals nearby enemies in a 25m radius and mark them on fhe minimap.

Stealth bomber: Stealth augment: upon leaving stealth or recast, mark current location as bombing location. After 2s, a bomb is dropped, deals 100/150/200/250 damage and procs blast in a 20m radius.

Carpet of Fire: Tactical assault augment: alternate fire mode marks a location, all enemies between Accipiter and the marked location suffer 200/245/275/300 heat damage and a heat proc.

NOTES

I'm not a native speaker so there'll be some errors here and there. I tried to think of a flight form for her to fit the jet-fighter theme but ended up with something too similar to titania 4th, so i gave her exalted guns instead. This is a rough concept so there'll be some unbalance stats.

Just now, SirArlen said:

thank you, i'll move this to there, i'm new here

That's fine, just make sure you take some time to familiarise yourself with each subforum and it's intended use. Much easier to get your thread noticed :smile: