Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rivens; reroll kung-fu..

SaidTheRogue

https://imgur.com/a/k9NE2VB

Basically.. Should I reroll this? I bought it for some ideas I had about flexibility in terms of which mods I could use in certain situations. But now I'm rethinking the puncture.

This is on a tiberon prime btw

Big picture time.. What is the criteria/thinking behind additional rerolls? Do people honestly just keep clicking until they get something they like?

Every time you cycle a riven, does something change or increase, do you get better chances to (something or other)...?

That's not a bad Riven but could be better. If your keeping it for yourself then reroll. As far as rerolling goes, it all depends on how much you like/use the weapon. If it is one of your favourites then re-roll to your hearts content or until you burn out farming Kuva. Nothing changes every time you cycle a riven, alll that happens is you get another chance at getting what you want.

The question you are really asking is not if you should reroll it. You are asking "Should I keep it". 

Personally? I would keep it as-is. That's pretty good. Good crit chance and status. That weapon THRIVES on crit and status. 

However, @Shifty_Shuffler is right. It can always be better. It doesn't hurt to reroll it now if you are going to keep it. Just if you don't find something you ABSOLUTELY love then don't change it.