The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcanes + Rifles

Grimmstyler

I see a good amount of Arcanes that give + effect to Rifles.. Some Arcanes give + effect to Pistols, Sniper Rifles and Shotguns..

But.. With the Rifle ones, Does that include Bows and Sniper Rifles? It just says Rifles.. Fire Rate mods give (x2 Fire Rate for Bows)..

Where's a Arcane for Bows?

3 minutes ago, Kyoresh said:

Bows: Yes

Sniper: No

You mean Rifle Arcanes apply to Bows?

Why doesn't it say anything about Bows?

Sorties say "Bow Only".. Fire Rate Mods say "(X2 for Bows)".. And the obvious equippable mods for Bows..

23 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

You mean Rifle Arcanes apply to Bows?

Why doesn't it say anything about Bows?

Sorties say "Bow Only".. Fire Rate Mods say "(X2 for Bows)".. And the obvious equippable mods for Bows..

I dont know why but thats how it is. you can check the wiki ^^

47 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

Sniper Rifles and Assault Rifles are affected by i

No Rifle Arcanes just affect Rifles and Bows, not sniper rifles. There are arcanes like arcane tempo that only work on snipers

1 hour ago, IceColdHawk said:

356817226575118337.png?v=1

? This just proves that I'm right if it proves anything....they fixed that arcanes apply to ALL Primaries to only apply to RIFLES there is nothing stating how it behaves with Snipers

2 minutes ago, Kyoresh said:

? This just proves that I'm right if it proves anything....they fixed that arcanes apply to ALL Primaries to only apply to RIFLES there is nothing stating how it behaves with Snipers

Considering it doesn't state "Assault Rifle" or "Sniper Rifles" specifically, i think we can assume that Assault AND Sniper Rifles are meant. But the best i can tell you is that bows, surely aren't rifles.

Edited by IceColdHawk

Just now, IceColdHawk said:

Considering it doesn't state "Assault Rifle" or "Sniper Rifles" specifically, i think we can assume that Assault AND Sniper Rifles are meant. But the best i can tell you is that, bows surely aren't rifles.

Test it if you dont believe me. I did test it and bows are rifles in this case, snipers however are not.

22 minutes ago, Kyoresh said:

Test it if you dont believe me. I did test it and bows are rifles in this case, snipers however are not.

We both suck at this game i guess lol. jk

Facts incoming:

^a friend just sent in the results. Would've tested myself but i didn't bother with an arcane acceleration set yet. Looks like it works with bows AND snipers. Sorry for the misinformation.

So i take it that the term "Rifle" in arcanes means any primary except shotguns. Meh, i'm still of the opinion that there could be a more accurate wording. Whatever.

@GrimmstylerAll primaries except shotguns.