Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorely needed dojo changes

-SMG-Demiroach

While DE keeps on trying to satisfy dojo builders every 6-12 months, with the least they can do, there are so many things they can do they have left half done, I'm making this post for a collection of ideas i think are usefull, and adding some of my own input to it

- The displays are currently broken, i refuse to accept the newly added displays as anything but, something we have asked for since the dojo's inception
- The decorations and tools in the obstacle course make it so limited. If just adding the ability to use all decorations currently avalable, they would surely be so much better
- Point/corner/edge snapping will make many things workable, and in the case of the obstacle course much, much less horrendous
- Make a central point of donations to either the treasury or some other interface, there are no practical reasons why this should not exist, the current system for donating to build anything so tedious
- A new room for testing out weapon/ability damage with displays showing statistics
- Blank room templates, that we can design roomsfrom the ground up with themes in mind
- Interfaces for wyrmius and other mini games with top scores being able to be displayed
- Sound systems for music in the dojo
- Restricted doors only acessable by certain ranks of dojo members
- fine controls for placing decorations, using directional keys to move them aswell as rotation controls, i can't stress enough how tedious it is to place objects
- Large articula of warframe, preferably able to snapshot members
- more light sources so we can actually add atmosphere to our own dojos, just this will add worlds of difference and creativity to each dojo
- I think by now we should be able to use higher resolution emblems, if just for the flags and emblem displays, they look like we are living in 2006

- We need some lore friendly rooms, like space port for landing craft, where we may research new orbiters, components, and whatever new contents may be added there, even separating arch-wing research and placing it there may work, though it would purely add as a lore function, and may not have function, it would be a welcome idea, there are many lore related rooms i think would have a interesting aspect on design even if they serve no function, after all we already have gardens.

If you like these ideas, please upvote to make DE take notice

Edited by Demiroach

Also, a contribute-all auto-fill button for decorations and rooms.
Moving obstacles for obstacle:architect. ...Not sure about having everything available for it though.
Faction tabs for the general dojo decorations.
A larger Duelling room.
More dead-end rooms with use.
The oracle room providing mass of detailed information about frames/ weapons etc, save people from alt-tabbing. (or for those on console, changing application)
Simulacrum shortcut.
Archwing rooms?

The treasury is the "central point of donations". I haven't seen any other one.
Unless you mean for resources and new bps. In which case you are trying to save time by not going to the respective labs.

I totally agree with a treasury type post for resource donations. From my experience members do not know how to donate and that would simplify things.

A testing area for weapons would be nice. 

Blank rooms would be cool but they'd have to to big enough to be worth my wild. I wish their were more halls. Halls are more fun to decorate than rhose garden rooms. 

I think it's be cool if there was one room restricted by rank.

A way to show of fashion frames in the dojo would be kool too. By putting it on a blank slate statue or something like we have In the orbiter.

I still believe their need to be management changes and more benefits for being in an alliance

Edited by (PS4)Herculxs

34 minutes ago, (PS4)Herculxs said:

I think it's be cool if there was one room restricted by rank.

A way to show of fashion frames in the dojo would be kool too. By putting it on a blank slate statue or something like we have In the orbiter.

It's why i mentioned large articula that could be snapshot 😉

2 hours ago, INight00 said:

Also, a contribute-all auto-fill button for decorations and rooms.
Moving obstacles for obstacle:architect. ...Not sure about having everything available for it though.
Faction tabs for the general dojo decorations.
A larger Duelling room.
More dead-end rooms with use.
The oracle room providing mass of detailed information about frames/ weapons etc, save people from alt-tabbing. (or for those on console, changing application)
Simulacrum shortcut.
Archwing rooms?

The treasury is the "central point of donations". I haven't seen any other one.
Unless you mean for resources and new bps. In which case you are trying to save time by not going to the respective labs.

There are tabs for faction decorations, also you can't donate resources to the clan vault other than a looong runaround process not very friendly to many players. Some players have "Storage" rooms where they make a bunch of decorations clannies donate to then destroy it them to use the resources to decorate. Trust men when you have a mountain/moon clan, donating those large amounts are not very clan/player friendly.

1 hour ago, Demiroach said:

There are tabs for faction decorations

...I didn't see them till now, they're at the top instead of above the decorations themselves.

1 hour ago, Demiroach said:

Some players have "Storage" rooms where they make a bunch of decorations clannies donate to then destroy it them to use the resources to decorate. Trust men when you have a mountain/moon clan, donating those large amounts are not very clan/player friendly.

Ah, yes. That would be good. While I haven't personally experienced it, I can understand how useful it would be.

4 hours ago, Demiroach said:

Trust men when you have a mountain/moon clan, donating those large amounts are not very clan/player friendly.

I firmly believe that DE needs to adjust the resource cost now that they increased room capacity. To fill a room now cost double or quadruple the amount of resources as it did before and when your talking about millions then it is a BIG double.

I tried some sort of a donation room, it kinda works but when players see that a decoration requires 6000 poly or plastids then they don't bother to donate any at all because they can't complete the requirement. They REALLY need a treasury post for resources to simplify donations so less experienced players can donate even a little because it adds up when you talk about 300-1000 members.

Adding a "Change Garden" feature to the room options of gardens.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who placed a garden in a keystone spot of their dojo; only to regret putting 'that' garden in that spot and would prefer a different one in its place, without having to tear down the entire dojo (and decorations).

38 minutes ago, MithrilDragon said:

Adding a "Change Garden" feature to the room options of gardens.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who placed a garden in a keystone spot of their dojo; only to regret putting 'that' garden in that spot and would prefer a different one in its place, without having to tear down the entire dojo (and decorations).

I agree, but i think, if we can have a DIY room, aka blank room, that would also be a viable answer