Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Separate Architect Role into Architect & Decorator

DracoRiff

Since Dojos have gotten an overhaul and had lots of new decorations added, I think it's time that roles are expanded upon.

In short, I wish to allow my clan members to decorate the rooms but not without allowing the privilege to build and destroy rooms altogether.

In addition, I think it'd also be great to give the clan warlord options to lock down decorations that should not be touched by members with the Decorator role. This would allow clan members to have more things to do and to feel like they have a part to play in the dojo, without clan warlords having to worry about decorations and rooms being destroyed.

I'm thinking of creating personal quarters for each clan member to decorate (ghost clan so that's do-able). Of course, with the current system, we can only make sure that there's good communication and trust not to mess with other rooms.

Just now, DracoRiff said:

I'm thinking of creating personal quarters for each clan member to decorate (ghost clan so that's do-able). Of course, with the current system, we can only make sure that there's good communication and trust not to mess with other rooms.

I did that some time ago but Very few players end up wanting to decorate something by themselves.

From over 20 Free rooms only 2 end up with ppl, and only 1 got really decorated.

I came to the forums to post exactly about this and this is the first thread I find.

As a Shadow Clan building trust is important, but I also want to protect my clan mates from rogues destroying everything.My solution was to either notify in the log about rooms being queued for destruction and be allowed to change the timer from 2 hours to 2 days. OR separate the role of construction/deleting rooms and decoration into two.
I'm hyped DE is already working on this. Color me excited @[DE]Saske

EDIT:  Also, in the log, specifying WHO queued what. This way I know my fellow warlords are working on stuff rather than officers or architects, etc.

Edited by spacexghost