The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Enemy Do You Find Most Dangerous?

Sixty5

Not annoying, not hard to kill, just which enemy unit do you find will kill you fastest.

Personally until recently I would have said Grineer Commanders. Switch teleport shenanigans turn my Ogris against me.

However recently I have been fighting Krill a lot since I need them Orokin Cells, and have discovered that Grineer Scortches will kill you very VERY quickly. For a bit of background, I'm using a Loki 515 shields and 315 health, no sentinel since it screws with Invisibility.

Getting within 10m of a Scortch whilst not invisible basically guarantees me loosing health. Bullets I can avoid pretty well with some clever movement, flames not so much.

I have used the Igins quite a bit personally and even with super secret fire rate tactics, have never seen it kill quite that fast. Seriously, whatever their Ignis's fire, I want.

So what about you? 

(Anyone who says rollers is terrible and deserves the stunlock they bring)

Rollers. Or generally any of the enemies that can stunlock you to hell.

Rollers are totally useless against anyone with a good sentry.

Shade laughs at them because it cloaks me when they rolled too closed.

Dethcube with ROF mods chew through em incredibly quickly.

Railgun Moas however are much more devastating.

Edited by fatpig84

priority target is disruptor followed by healer if there is more then one or two of them followed by anything with stagger (those new hellions and any of the heavy grineer at high levels can sting a bit unless you are in frost or rhino)

Fusion drones and grineer scorches. One lapse in concentration on any moderately high level and boom, your shields are gone and your health isn't far behind.

edit: Grineer heavies with their stupid knockdown powers. It's a death sentence to get hit by one on T3.

Edited by Cybernetix

Ancient Disruptors. Those that take away shield and your Mana power.

I can deal with them if I see them coming but sometimes they have sneaked up on me while I'm surrounded by monsters and ONE hit will knock my Rhino down to the floor and almost instant kill me.

They are the only big threat I can think off. Poison is not a problem for Rhino class due to Iron Skin.

The only other enemy that pose a bit of a threat is the MOA unit that separates from the walking one. This one have an insane amount of fire rate and it's hit boxes are so messed up that I don't know where to shoot. It's surprisingly hard to hit it.