Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo, my 2cents

-GrT-kostasp99

Clan Should be more accessible and visible to members for example if i see the profile of a player and i see his clan i should be able to see all the info of this clan by clicking on it

info such as how many members what members are inside stats of the clan and all this info you get if you join a clan. so anyone can see the true clan power and the true activity of the clan.

leaders of the clan should be able to see what is inside the vault what materials , members should be able to donate all materials in the way the donate credits for future use

its damn simple to add to the treasury a menu with all donations.

many more hierarchys leaders should be able to make more levels of their members and the permissions and the roles should be more detailed so you have better usability of the permissions

dojo should be able to build many more rooms than 100 and be able to map the dojo before building it or be able to rearange the rooms after you build them. additional rooms would be great or be able to expand the rooms you already have and make it double or triple the size.

the rooms should be upgradable to add more and more rooms or expand the decoration size by upgrades. and the reactor should be one room which you upgrade and not build many of those

the public information of number of clan members would be nice so that way you could see if there room in it to join but also means have another mini loading screen to when you view profile to view this information.

being able to donate resources to a clan is a common request so that way you dont need to go an set random decorations based on what materials they need an cancel the build after materials are shoved in.

your able to see what materials player in the clan has donated when you slecte them in the clan menu

not at this point in time as they already had to remove things form clan dojos as used to see when they would kneel down an stuff like that but removed to reduce load time in dojos an relays. so your asking to add more room count would add back load strain.