Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Customizing Your Own Weapon

CardboardSamurai

I think once you've forma'd a weapon once you should have the option to rename it. It'd be cool to have our own custom weapons based on our own tastes, even if just by name. Maybe even have options for color customization too. It's a small suggestion, but one I think some of us would like.

Oh I didn't think about the market thing. DE could make it so you can get a quick look at their inventory, if the players allow it and you can see it there. When a market shows up items are named by their actual name. I'd love to give my weapons names like my Miter would become the Buzzsaw, Vasto would become Zero, just like the amount of enemies after i bring out my Vasto.

The only problem I see with this is when the market opens up.  Imagine you see an item named "Snipeatron Vandal" on the market, and when you get it, you find out you actually bought a Lato.

Anytime they mention trading it doesn't involve a market, it involves clan trading. So as long as you can trust your clan there's no problems.

Anytime they mention trading it doesn't involve a market, it involves clan trading. So as long as you can trust your clan there's no problems.

Actually no. In a previous livestream they mentioned that trading would be post or during mission, in group and only allow trading of the mods gathered in the mission. That idea seems to have been tossed though since they made mods give the same things for everyone.

• 2 weeks later...