Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zaws + Skins

Axio.

Please DE, let us use skins for our zaws! I would be buying so many tennogen skins if I could simply use them on my zaws, which are my weapons of choice when it comes to melee.

Not much else to say other than this, wanted to be heard.

I think DE has stated that currently skins for them are not possible, due to how the Zaws store their attributes in their mesh or materials and thus using skins would disable them being Zaws. That said, while its said to not currently be possible, perhaps it might in the future.

On 2018-05-31 at 9:37 AM, Urlan said:

I think DE has stated that currently skins for them are not possible, due to how the Zaws store their attributes in their mesh or materials and thus using skins would disable them being Zaws. That said, while its said to not currently be possible, perhaps it might in the future.

A non-existent reason, in terms of production, the skin is also a weapon, and there is no difference in making it from other weapons. They have reasons for not doing so, not technical issues.

1 hour ago, Franken.Darkless said:

A non-existent reason, in terms of production, the skin is also a weapon, and there is no difference in making it from other weapons. They have reasons for not doing so, not technical issues.

Its fair to have your own opinion on the situation, but its more complicated than skins being swapped. Here was the DE Statement on the subject though: