Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I made a guide for Gara

Clowee

Question

3 answers to this question

I stopped at "Gara is not Nuker". Gara is a Nuker, i play her like that all the time, it works for EOS, Sorties (Even Grineer), Quick Hydron Runs, basically anyting that requires killing many enemies per second. And yes, you could use Splinter Storm on you and teammates if needed, but most of the time, that's not even neccesary unless you plan on going really high.

With High range (190~230), and 130 str you are good, the more efficiency the better, duration at 100% max, for damage just find a cheap riven for a high disposition mastery fodder melee with melee damage and some elemental and you can deal tons of damage (we are talking about 6 digits if buffed and armor stripped).

il y a 14 minutes, ReinAxefury a dit :

I stopped at "Gara is not Nuker". Gara is a Nuker

Well you can play her the "nuke the map until enemies are too high level" way or the "I run around and kill stuff forever while being almost unkillable" way.

But you're right, she can nuke 😄

Not splinter shielding your team and their pets is a bit lazy.  There's no reason not to do this unless it's a complain frame who uses some self damage gimmick.  There's almost no maintenance cost to it since you're nuking with the wall which rebuffs it.

Secondly Gara can nuke, but many frames do it better.  So I respect your opinion but strongly disagree that her purpose is to nuke.  She will incidentally nuke everything just by being a solid support frame, but in the long run she will do waaaaaaaay more damage with splitershielding