The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Must Be Joking Me. Alliance Complaints.

Gryphticon

I'll go through this long list of complaints of the new alliance system.

1. Cannot check the members list of other clans (No proper Ui)

2. Cannot invite other clans to alliance (No proper Ui)

3. No way to move between clans (No proper Ui)

4. No way to put a motd to the alliance (No proper Ui)

5. No way to gather in a clan's dojo (No proper Ui)

6. No way to recruit more people (My clan has 2K members divided by 2 still makes 1K members/unit so we still can't recruit)

Seriously, I preferred my capped clan than this. And now you can't even recruit more because when you divide my 2K clan by 2 there's still 1K members/clan and thus we can't invite.

Please fix those major issues which makes each clans like if they weren't in the alliance.

Madotsuki's suggestion

We really do need the ability to see at least the ONLINE members of other clans within the Alliance so we can invite more conveniently :/ I suppose everything else has been addressed by Rebecca. Man, organising these Alliances is going to be complicated as hell -_- I'm even wondering if i should make an alt just for moderating my clan's 2nd Division (I'm head of Lone Rangers btw, was just above 1000 members so we got split).

While we're at it, I hope DE improves the UI so we can expand the contacts window. That would make it so much less of a pain to attempt to remove extreme inactives from a 1000 member-strong list.

Edited by Gryphticon

I'll go through this long list of complaints of the new alliance system.

1. Cannot check the members list of other clans (No proper Ui)

2. Cannot invite other clans to alliance (No proper Ui)

3. No way to move between clans (No proper Ui)

4. No way to put a motd to the alliance (No proper Ui)

5. No way to gather in a clan's dojo (No proper Ui)

6. No way to recruit more people (My clan has 2K members divided by 2 still makes 1K members/unit so we still can't recruit)

Seriously, I preferred my capped clan than this. And now you can't even recruit more because when you divide my 2K clan by 2 there's still 1K members/clan and thus we can't invite.

Please fix those major issues which makes each clans like if they weren't in the alliance.

lol

start deleting inactives

I asked around about this list, here's where we are at with Alliances:

1. Cannot check the members list of other clans (No proper Ui) - This likely won't happen because the point of the Split is to stop the issues with large lists.

2. Cannot invite other clans to alliance (No proper Ui) - This is coming.

3. No way to move between clans (No proper Ui) - You can do this, it just requires coordination to ensure your clan isn't capped.

4. No way to put a motd to the alliance (No proper Ui) - Noted!

5. No way to gather in a clan's dojo (No proper Ui) - The dojo was copied over for all clans resulting in split, you can still invite people to the dojo dedicated to your clan.

6. No way to recruit more people (My clan has 2K members divided by 2 still makes 1K members/unit so we still can't recruit) You will be able to add a new Clan to your Alliance to continue recruitment, this is not ready yet, and is part of your 2nd point.

I asked around about this list, here's where we are at with Alliances:

1. Cannot check the members list of other clans (No proper Ui) - This likely won't happen because the point of the Split is to stop the issues with large lists.

2. Cannot invite other clans to alliance (No proper Ui) - This is coming.

3. No way to move between clans (No proper Ui) - You can do this, it just requires coordination to ensure your clan isn't capped.

4. No way to put a motd to the alliance (No proper Ui) - Noted!

5. No way to gather in a clan's dojo (No proper Ui) - The dojo was copied over for all clans resulting in split, you can still invite people to the dojo dedicated to your clan.

6. No way to recruit more people (My clan has 2K members divided by 2 still makes 1K members/unit so we still can't recruit) You will be able to add a new Clan to your Alliance to continue recruitment, this is not ready yet, and is part of your 2nd point.

I mean't view other clan's online members. Since we need to invite eachother to a run, a void, etc...

lol your bump.

Dude you should have destroyed your dojo

we are sitting on like 20k plat in our vault

with like over 2 million of each resources ( 7 million nano spores )

We are going to make a ghost clan and just build a giant endless clan hall for fun : D

bhwahaah this will be fun ;p

Edited by pdxdubin

lol your bump.

Dude you should have destroyed your dojo

we are sitting on like 20k plat in our vault

with like over 2 million of each resources ( 7 million nano spores )

We are going to make a ghost clan and just build a giant endless clan hall for fun : D

bhwahaah this will be fun ;p

You do realize our dojo has been copied to all of our units and that we luv our old dojo as it shows our history. Each rooms has it's story.

Sounds like too much work for a large gathering.

I fully agree. It's really alot of work, specially for the host since he's the only one that's going to be able to invite. There's should be a Ui to be able to visit the other clan's dojo within the alliance or atleast a alliance dojo.

We really do need the ability to see at least the ONLINE members of other clans within the Alliance so we can invite more conveniently :/ I suppose everything else has been addressed by Rebecca. Man, organising these Alliances is going to be complicated as hell -_- I'm even wondering if i should make an alt just for moderating my clan's 2nd Division (I'm head of Lone Rangers btw, was just above 1000 members so we got split).

While we're at it, I hope DE improves the UI so we can expand the contacts window. That would make it so much less of a pain to attempt to remove extreme inactives from a 1000 member-strong list.