Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Important De Feedback. ( We Love You )

Klespyrian

I have seen a lot of topics with complaints, but no one points out the good things about the game. Good criticism is a wonderful thing! Particularly to give to such a wonderful staff and company. 

I just wanted to take the time to remind DE that we appreciate all the hard work they put into this game and how much they pay attention to what the users have to say, and their suggestions.

We love you DE  <3

I hope that we don't have to say how we appreciate their hard work. There are lots of critic threads, many of them has a point and some of them have good ideas how to solve their problem. It's not important to say what is right, we should focus on what is wrong, on that which needs improvement.
The hardest task for every game developer who wants to take
into account player's opinion is to distinguish meaningless whines from real issues which needs fixing.

I was playing Fallout online 2238 for a while, and thier forum was decaying. People whined practically about every change and most of the time people couldn't agree on anything. Let's make sure it won't happen here too.

I hope that we don't have to say how we appreciate their hard work. There are lots of critic threads, many of them has a point and some of them have good ideas how to solve their problem. It's not important to say what is right, we should focus on what is wrong, on that which needs improvement.

The hardest task for every game developer who wants to take into account player's opinion is to distinguish meaningless whines from real issues which needs fixing.

I was playing Fallout online 2238 for a while, and thier forum was decaying. People whined practically about every change and most of the time people couldn't agree on anything. Let's make sure it won't happen here too.

I agree it is vastly important, but when people whine consistently about everything, I imagine it can be a little downing when no one is showing appreciation. One of these types of posts is necessary. Unless you don't appreciate what they have done?

I have seen a lot of topics with complaints, but no one points out the good things about the game. Good criticism is a wonderful thing! Particularly to give to such a wonderful staff and company. 

I just wanted to take the time to remind DE that we appreciate all the hard work they put into this game and how much they pay attention to what the users have to say, and their suggestions.

We love you DE  <3

These aren't children that needed to be reminded of their good effort. They know they have done good by the fact that they raked in so many players initially. Making constructive criticism is fine by itself it doesn't need you to hand the receiver a lolly pop afterwards.

These aren't children that needed to be reminded of their good effort. They know they have done good by the fact that they raked in so many players initially. Making constructive criticism is fine by itself it doesn't need you to hand the receiver a lolly pop afterwards.

All that negativity man. Show some love

230 hours in one game is very high for me. Skyrim is the only game that did that to me before. I love this game, and I love all the new weapons and content they add. They can keep taking my money. Coming home and slaughtering thousands of grineer is fun however difficulty may be a problem. So thanks onto them for allowing me to kick back and relax

We love you DE  <3

Gotta agree here.  Digital Extremes has really found a place in my heart as a great developer.

Why do I say this?  Well first off, Warframe at it's core is a fantastic game.  The combat is as tight as can be, my controls respond how I want them to, when I want them to.  The graphics are gorgeous, and the art style is truly unique and appealing.  The sound team has done a killer job also, with engaging music (love it personally) and excellent effects on every aspect of the game.  Even the little things like your blade clinking on the ground as you perform a roll.

Not only that, but they have engaged the community more so than any other developer I've seen.  I remember when Brink came out, we couldn't get the devs to respond to anything ever.

Rebecca has really engaged the community, and even brought our concerns onto the live stream to be addressed by the team.  And for that, I say THANK YOU!

Completely with the happy people here. I love what DE has done and I would love to see what else they have to offer. People will always complain like as if their word and opinion is the law and I hope DE continues doing what they do without being pressured into giving in to these self-centered whims. 

Keep up the good job!

I did not know moral was so low on these forums.

"Remember what this is like, then u can smell a dead game from miles away =D"

Everyone totally took that the wrong way >. >

Should go check other forums of games that have died. Dev silence for months at a time followed by a funeral march of players. This place is far from that constant information updates an a willingness to learn.

DE have done a spectacular job so far and hopefully will continue to do so.

As long as they have control over warframe, it won't turn into say, an EA game any time soon.

Sure, they nerfed the sound of my Lato *cough* 40K bolt pistol.

But it's a Lato and not a bolt pistol. *shrugs* I can get over it.

Ok lets see then.

I like the fact that they always listen to the community unlike certain other f2p game developers which shall remain unnamed.

I like the indea of focusing the game on pve instead of adding more pvp elements and creating a huge storm of inbalance and complaints.

I like the fact that they fix bugs the second they find out about them.I seriously haven't seen any other game dev team putting up bug fix patches so fast.

I like the original art design.

I like the way they keep in touch with the community instead of acting like a mysterious bunch of deities.

I like their plan for making some kind of co-op campaign with choices.

Warframe was the only game in recent years that had my amount of play time to match Fallout New Vegas.

That is QUITE something.

Even Skyrim could not hold me that long.

So? Skyrim fell off the radar once I bought Dark Souls for my PS3, what's your point?