Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Umbra

Markarth2056

This is not the way to contact you(DE). I already know this. This is a matter of your upcoming mission, The Sacrifice. Please, for the sake of many Tenno, do not make Umbra a farm-for Warframe. Many players are wanting this warframe and those without plat will never get to enjoy his regal-ness. If he is a mission drop, more will want to put in the effort to get him. I believe I speak for most players when I say that Umbra should not be a farm-for for those who have no platinum or slots. I do not know if this will be read or even recieved, but if it is, please give me your feedback and what you shall be doing for this Orokin-born warframe. Thank you for your time.

8 minutes ago, Markarth2056 said:

You can contact me at

You are not really meant to put your email here. If you want feedback, people will contact you on the forums.

9 minutes ago, Markarth2056 said:

If he is a mission drop, more will want to put in the effort to get him. I believe I speak for most players when I say that Umbra should not be a farm-for for those who have no platinum or slots.

If people want him, they will get him. It is really simple. My assumption is that you will get parts as rewards from the quest, or have to farm him. I do not mind which it is.

This is a very intersting and universal excuse for getting all the possible Warframe's content. What a perfect game it would be if all the content was given to us immediately as we launch the game for the first time.