Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Planets not allowing resource extractors

Remborn

How about some visual evidence? Screenshots of the planets with no nodes blinking blue as the cursor hovering over the drone icon shows this message?
Would be good to confirm that you do have resource extractors active and available (not in use) when trying to deploy them. For example, a screenshot of your inventory, filtering out the extractor drones (you can use the keyword search bar).

Thank you for the reply and suggestion cxII.

Blinking blue nodes (in this case Malva) are not locked as evidenced by the Venus screenshot

Warframe0000.jpg

There are no locked nodes in the following screenshots although the message "Unlock all nodes..." appears

Warframe0001.jpg

Warframe0002.jpg

You have not done a mission at least once on all of those nodes that have a light blue diamond. They are still locked. You can't have just gotten to where you could visit those nodes, you have to have run a mission on all nodes at least once.

Admittedly, the interface information might be a bit misleading.
UNLOCKED does not mean "gain access" but "finish mission". Finish all missions to gain the ability to deploy extractors.
If a mission is blinking blue, it has not been completed.

8 minutes ago, cxll said:

Admittedly, the interface information might be a bit misleading.
UNLOCKED does not mean "gain access" but "finish mission". Finish all missions to gain the ability to deploy extractors.
If a mission is blinking blue, it has not been completed.

You do not have to finish Dark Sector Endless missions to unlock the planet for extractors if I am not wrong.

Just now, cxll said:

@Datam4ss you have to. At least had to, last checked with a sock account several months ago.

Please, explain why I have a few blue nodes and can deploy extractors on every planet?

Maybe I did alerts on those nodes, but shouldn't that turn the node white if it is counted as completed?

@Datam4ssthe thread does not deserve being derailed into another issue, however, there could be several reasons for this. One of them completing nodes prior to the map being reworked. For instance, I have had the entire star chart completed and able to use extractors before the initial rework and had ALL nodes locked once the rework hit, while still being able to deploy extractors. Perhaps you're talking about boss missions such as Infested Alad V or Jordas which are quest missions and don't account for planetary completion? Or maybe the game got confused with an alert as implied. On the other hand, things might have changed since the last time I've went bug hunting, but feel free to check around. First look would be the wikia which mentions nothing of dark sectors.

Just now, cxll said:

@Datam4ssthe thread does not deserve being derailed into another issue, however, there could be several reasons for this. One of them completing nodes prior to the map being reworked. For instance, I have had the entire star chart completed and able to use extractors before the initial rework and had ALL nodes locked once the rework hit, while still being able to deploy extractors. Perhaps you're talking about boss missions such as Infested Alad V or Jordas which are quest missions and don't account for planetary completion? Or maybe the game got confused with an alert as implied. On the other hand, things might have changed since the last time I've went bug hunting, but feel free to check around. First look would be the wikia which mentions nothing of dark sectors.

Ah ok, I can get behind the starchart rework explanation.