Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm gradually becoming deaf over the years and mob screams are killing me

--Exo--

I enjoy the game a lot but I've been bothered by the mobs screams because they physically hurt my ears. Their pitch, duration, and constant repetition make it very prominent and painful. I like to hear the rest of the sounds, i can deal with the guns (at lowered volume) but it turns out that the screams themselves are very hard for me to bear with and are especially bad when the rest is rather quiet, or in instances with lots of killing involved. I've been fiddling with the settings but couldnt find a proper way to have the screams turned down, ideally off, and the rest still hearable. I'm already halfway to 100% deafness and I wish it could be a thing...

Edited by ExoHolic

I often prefer talking to my friends or playing music in the background while playing warframe cause the constant shooting or hacking-slashing noise of melee becomes monotonous for me and the Lotus/ordis notifications became boring after a few months.
I love playing music most of the time cause it gives me a rhythm while im killing.

41 minutes ago, -Virtuoso- said:

I often prefer talking to my friends or playing music in the background while playing warframe cause the constant shooting or hacking-slashing noise of melee becomes monotonous for me

For you, @ExoHolic clearly said

44 minutes ago, ExoHolic said:

I *like* to hear the rest of the sounds, i can deal with the guns (at lowered volume)