Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just One Request

Hecking_Birb

I see this great-looking new UI, and I just want to make one request:
Please let us at least look at our inventories in a mission. Sometimes I get a trade request in a mission and can't verify if I definitely still have the item in stock, or I can't see how much plat I have if I want to trade.

It's not essential, of course. Just a small request.

A solution to the 'trade request mid-mission' is to just tell them that you're in a mission and you're willing to go through with the trade if they're willing to wait for you to finish up. Otherwise, ensure you send your requests when your mission is a mere capture or something of similar speed.

Would like that feature though.

Quite frankly I don't see it happening. Such a feature is not beneficial to the idea of actually playing the game, and I can think of a few ways of how it would frustrate other members of a group seeing as how long  finding an item may take. Personally, I'd be annoyed if I was in a mission and a member expected us to watch their back and res them when they die from doing nothing because they think their profit is better than helping the team. I'm alright with them stopping here and there to write a message to a prospective buyer, but an action that makes them stand still doesn't sit well with me.

I'm not saying I want it because I can't just say "hey I'm in a mission, can you hold on"

I mean I wanna know if my buyer waiting 10 minutes for me to finish a survival will just end in disappointment.

I tend to not get many buyers, and sometimes I forget to take down a listing from warframe.market after a sale.

It's not hard to find an item if you use the search function.

I really am not asking to be able to trade mid-game.