Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Mod] Elemental Power (For Frame).

Dr_Shadox

Hi i've make something , do you like the idea ? 

446215powermod.png

It will add x % "elemental" damage on skill ; For example Slash Dash (level max) by Excalibur may hit at 500 (base damage of skill) + [Flame Power] level 3 (+10%) = +50 flame damage (so 550 in all + fire effect on target).

Must choice better name, much slot point needed i think , a polarity , and maybe a new pic.

Can up to +15% maximum (i thinks it's not too much , but i wait if someone purpose better).

It's only a "base" of work , many thing to re-make around it.

(sorry for my bad english)

Edited by Xodahs

I actually like the idea.

It'll be fun seeing ember's powers with Ice or frost's power with flame. :D

Yep i know , infact it may be very strange on them , i don't know how to resolve that , but i'm open to every idea ^^

I've think at something like a recduction of fire damage (10% max for example instead of 15%) and a bonus for ice damage on frost (like +5% to the max bonus of mod so +20%)

so 

For an non - elemental frame  : 15% max fire / elec / ice

For Ember : 10% ice max / 20% flame max / 15% elec max

But it may a few cheat for a frost with an ice elemetal power mod for exemple or an ember with fire , a volt with elec...

Edited by Xodahs

They can work on disarm

Infact i know well only frost ^^ so i don't know very the Loki abylities , these mod may add damage to a skill who deal damage at the begin , IF disarm deal damage , these mod may add elemtary damage to the skill.

Infact i know well only frost ^^ so i don't know very the Loki abylities , these mod may add damage to a skill who deal damage at the begin , IF disarm deal damage , these mod may add elemtary damage to the skill.

Disarm deal damage in duel and to infested.