Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Visible Pets, Venari, NPCs, BGM & a Preview-Feature for Decoration

--TL--Gecko

the suggestion is clear I guess 😄

Let other member see our pets in dojos, also venari pls (we havin a garden filled up with bought pet-stuff (pers. deco. donated), some Tenno-NPCs like the relais' got some, some quiet background music (based on the orbiter-songs) and I'd love to see a whole preview-mode for like 20 seconds 😛 its kind of difficult for me to build something when its all yellow ^^

nothin special but probably much work for you so I could understand when u dont wanna add any of my suggestions ^^
just sayin 😄 

21 minutes ago, -Gecko said:

Let other member see our pets in dojos

I thought that you already could or is that only when you're partied up with them ?

some Tenno-NPCs

They said that this is a good idea... i think 2 dev streams ago and they might put it in.

some quiet background music (based on the orbiter-songs)

Sure why not, don't think that'll be hard to do.

and I'd love to see a whole preview-mode for like 20 seconds 😛 its kind of difficult for me to build something when its all yellow ^^

Yeah this'll be great, in decorator mode and you place everything down, after you're happy with it you exit decorator mode and a prompt comes up. "Do you wish to save the changes or discard?" clicking "save changes" will make them BLUE. Put the resources needed for them and then they turn YELLOW. if you click "discard changes" all decorations you've placed while in the session will disappear.

Is this what you had in mind ? 

Edited by hellodownthere