Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Query] Does Anyone Not Use The Rush Mod?

TaikoKhan

I use it on slower frames even though the speed boost isn't as great. Otherwise, I don't even use Redirection or Vitality unless it's Defense. I've switched to Thief's Wit and Master Thief for the most part cause I'm greedy.

I only use Rush on my Ash which is build to fill the role of the Scout (specialized in rushing, reaching the objective faster, discovering secret rooms on the void and doing events). Other than that, there's no point in occupying a mod slot with Rush when you can easily keep up with other players using Sprint and Slide.

I only use it on specific frames which i feel are just too slooow for their role / my taste. That being Cali and anything slower. On them however? Every. Single. Mission.

Edited by Lers

People here seem to think rush is only for speedrunning... I find it incredibly useful for getting out of bad situations or closing the distance on enemies before they can shoot. When a teammate drops, I'm usually the first one on the scene, and if I hadn't have had rush, they would be dead.

That said, I never use it on defense.

I only used Rush on the slower frames.

Now i put it on when farming solo some times or during weekend events......................

I used to put a whole mess of shield but now i dont at all, i move around a lot and dont get hit so much that i need a high amount. Void Exterminate III i would probably add it if im soloing it but that's about it.

The most i add is Vitality because that doesnt regenerate unless you have Rejuv.