Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need More Pvp! And Pvp In Clan Dojo!

Amistyrja

Running around in circles around the walls of Labs/Reactors! Whoever hits the ground loses!

More races to extraction! So we get more Saryns Moulting in corridors, Vauban's dropping Bounce pads in front of doorways and throwing Vortex everywhere, Volt spamming Speed to make his rivals crash into walls, Lokis Switching people in front of them into chasms etc

Mix and match card games! Players bet their mod cards and winner takes all!

Marksmanship competition! Compete for higher scores in shooting moving targets while running!

Koi Pond fishing! Each Tenno brings a Vulkar and uses it to fish!

Fashion contests! Construct a catwalk for members to strut their Warframes on!

I forgot the name of the Tenno who suggested this, but we need a Fragor golfing range! And the golf ball is a Grineer Roller or Grineer head!

Why should our pets be left out of the fun? We need Sentinel Race Tracks so we can bet on our Sentinels racing(and feed them Nano Spores/Plastids etc to make them fly faster) and Sentinel Arenas!

What could be more fun than a game of Tag? Poor Rhino though.

Hide and Seek! So we can beat our Sentinels for giving us away!

MORE PVP PLEASE!

Mix and match card games! Players bet their mod cards and winner takes all!

Marksmanship competition! Compete for higher scores in shooting moving targets while running!

Koi Pond fishing! Each Tenno brings a Vulkar and uses it to fish!

Actually, I kinda like those ideas.

cDBctI0.jpg

@(*()$ anime...

Wow dude you're so cool!

Like, cooler than cool.

You know what's cooler than being cool?

Ice cold!

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT 

PUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNP

@(*()$ anime...

I dunno what's funnier, the silly intolerant kids who go around flaming anime at the mere mention of it, or the extremely mad fanboys who explode whenever they see someone hating on their waifus. Too many of these lately.

The orange text........... what is this magic I see before me

Magic.

I dunno what's funnier, the silly intolerant kids who go around flaming anime at the mere mention of it, or the extremely mad fanboys who explode whenever they see someone hating on their waifus. Too many of these lately.

For me it's extremely funny when I meet such an intolerant kid, they are like troll-topic-feeder. And I'm no "mad" fanboy. For me, anime are something like TV-shows for others and I think I'm not alone with that opinion.

BTW: I also want to know how to write in colors D: