Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sacrifice need help [spoilers]

MisterPersonGuy

Question

21 answers to this question

Well for the corpus level in which you fight Umbra there are two beams which you can use your warframe to jump on to and switch to operator mode up there and just slowly wear him down, since when you are up there, he just runs around on the ground and doesn't attack and he can't go up. It might also take a while depending on what amp you have, but you are guaranteed not to die if you stay up there. Once his shields are down, jump down and void blast him to stun him. Here I assume the map which you fight Umbra remains the same and doesn't change for player to player.
That or get a better amp.

For the lua fight, that isn't too bad, it is possible just to stand there and shoot him as when you 'die' in operator mode you just respawn in front of him and whatever damage his has taken to his shield remains.

Note that you can only stun him when you wear out his shields, so attack him normally with the amp till than. GL

Same here, can't stun him fully upgraded amp. void dash and void blast does nothing!

wonder if its a bug with certain amp combination or operator arcanes..sad i want to continue....

ps. my amp - Shwaak Klebrik Juttni

Edited by PoliMasa

1 minute ago, TheKovacs said:

Get his shields down then Void blast / transferance him

How are you getting his shield down? My operator attacks have no effect .... I feel like there is something obvious I am missing here...

31 minutes ago, Bleedz_Au said:

@PoliMasa the only attack I haven't tried is operator melee, I am not online to test it at the moment, but that's all I can think of....

thats a good tip, gona try it, will post later....

It did not work....thx for the tip anyway.

Solved, there is a difference between the amps firing and void blast, silly me you where right quick melee or melee should fix it!

Edited by PoliMasa

24 minutes ago, Bleedz_Au said:

@PoliMasa Bugger, if you do find a solution please post, as I am as stuck as you .... I am using a maxed but not upgraded amp. G'luck Tenno!

Solved, there is a difference between the amps firing and void blast, silly me, you where right! quick melee or melee should fix it!

Edited by PoliMasa

i did it with teh basic amp , its not clear at all and the onscreen clues are sort of wrong

all done in operator form

1.left mouse button attack till you have depleted his shields

2. E button attack at close range when he has no shields

3. Transfer into him when hes stunned from step 2.

the first time you might need to run around a lot incase the tranference static debuff kills you in warframe form if like me your dieng a lot in operatir form

but when you have to repeat it and go in without your warframe you can just zerg t down 

Le 15/06/2018 à 15:11, dragonshaman a dit :

got same but i read all  and only zumbledum help thanks allot

I counted 3 other guys before him that gave the right answer...

il y a 36 minutes, raven0ak a dit :

what sucks most about this quest is that nowhere it mentions anything about amps ..as returning player this quest and searching why it feels impossible is first point I even learn anything about amps 

Amp or just the standard void laser you get with your operator after war within, it's the same button, the same idea. It's a video game, use all you have at your disposition until something works. If you were stuck, that means you never even tried to use your operator attack, even though anything else does 0 damage.

Geez, took me 10 seconds to cycle through all I have and find the answer. And if you did the quests before, you'd know DE likes to make you use your operator in specific situations like this one. DE told you all you needed to know, would you rather have had a big glowing QTE urging you to press the correct button ? Thinking op

1 hour ago, Fallen77 said:

I counted 3 other guys before him that gave the right answer...

Amp or just the standard void laser you get with your operator after war within, it's the same button, the same idea. It's a video game, use all you have at your disposition until something works. If you were stuck, that means you never even tried to use your operator attack, even though anything else does 0 damage.

Geez, took me 10 seconds to cycle through all I have and find the answer. And if you did the quests before, you'd know DE likes to make you use your operator in specific situations like this one. DE told you all you needed to know, would you rather have had a big glowing QTE urging you to press the correct button ? Thinking op

Tried actually that and my operator did so pitiful dmg on shield that it was barely noticeable + that umbra is so freely slashing that I barely have time to stay in operator mode