The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice (Review, SPOILERS)

ShinTechG

I am a bit disappointed by how we are just given Umbra. Concerning the plot, it was indeed mighty interesting, but the climax left me mentally damaged. Seeing Lotus as this Sentient, I just started praying that it's not real Lotus, not "our" Lotus. Whitch is, well, sure a good way to surprise and shock, and plus for the devs for that. Yet I really, really hope we get our space mom back, in a less creepy form. 

2 minutes ago, janosiksix said:

I am a bit disappointed by how we are just given Umbra. Concerning the plot, it was indeed mighty interesting, but the climax left me mentally damaged. Seeing Lotus as this Sentient, I just started praying that it's not real Lotus, not "our" Lotus. Whitch is, well, sure a good way to surprise and shock, and plus for the devs for that. Yet I really, really hope we get our space mom back, in a less creepy form. 

LOL. I mean as far as the real lotus, We knew all along she was a sentient, and we have fought several of them knowing what they look like. Im surprised she even had a human face at all. However, part of me thinks that the real "space mom", was really margilus all along.

On 2018-06-18 at 11:13 AM, janosiksix said:

From the previous quests in the trilogy, it's obvious that Lotus is in fact a sentient, who challenged Hunghow so that she could become a "mother" instead of a killer. So this part was not shocking to me at all. What is irregular is her suddenly starting to behave as if she were reset. That could be a plot, and I believe, it is, but I really expected this to me more explained and addressed. I mean, even if she were "reset", you could expect the tenno to ask her a few questions, even if she refused to answer. And going into an aggressive stance on seeing her - mean, tenno also knows who she is. So sadly, that is why I turn this in my head around, and I keep coming to the same conclusion - there has been some bad writing in this case.

Edited by Yarwin