The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Sacrifice Quest Crashes

ViviDrone

HEAVY SACRIFICE SPOILER

Whenever I equip Umbra, the game crashes and my display driver restarts. The sound of some kind of cinematic starts playing but the game freezes. I just finished building Umbra, but these crashes are keeping me from the rest of the quest. Please help.

https://imgur.com/a/Go379GA

The same thing has been happening to me, but way later on during the quest, when you're back on the moon. Every time Umbra does his radial javelin or radial blind, poof, my display driver crashes.

I'm using a Radeon RX 480 GPU.

Edited by Incursum

Just to confirm, have either of you tried to verify your download cache via. the Warframe launcher? This should rule out the possibility of these crashes being caused by missing or corrupt game files.

launcher01.png.9c939bf9f4d04e224db01bac9c45e69d.png

This can be done by clicking on the little cogwheel located at the top-right corner of the Warframe launcher.

12 minutes ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

Just to confirm, have either of you tried to verify your download cache via. the Warframe launcher? This should rule out the possibility of these crashes being caused by missing or corrupt game files.

launcher01.png.9c939bf9f4d04e224db01bac9c45e69d.png

This can be done by clicking on the little cogwheel located at the top-right corner of the Warframe launcher.

Yes. Just finished doing it twice. I can actually go to Cetus now, but I'm still stuck in the Sacrifice quest. Whenever I equip Umbra, my driver crashes, but the entire rest of the game still runs perfectly fine. Is there something with the Umbra model that could have corrupted?